First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
[PHP] the limitation of upload_max_filesize, post_max_size
Hi, I know that we can limit the size of upload file by specify upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and even memory_limit parameters. Though we can change these parameters, can someone please let me know what the maximum value of these parameters can be? What is the factors we need to take into account when spe... 11 Feb 2010 21:53
HTML5 <aside> description
From the editor's draft: " The aside element represents a section of a page that consists of content that is tangentially related to the content around the aside element, and which could be considered separate from that content. Such sections are often represented as sidebars in printed typography. The el... 11 Feb 2010 11:42
poll: howto do informative error handling without the fatalities
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:09:05 +0000, rquadling(a)googlemail.com (Richard Quadling) wrote: On 9 February 2010 14:20, Ashley Sheridan <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote: On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 09:19 -0500, Robert Cummings wrote: Richard wrote: Hi, I have extended the standard exception cla... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
poll: howto do informative error handling without thefatalities
Ashley Sheridan wrote: On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 09:19 -0500, Robert Cummings wrote: Richard wrote: Hi, I have extended the standard exception class to send me an email whenever an exception occurs. I did that once. Once being the operative word... :-) Ended up with tens of thousa... 9 Feb 2010 10:36
poll: howto do informative error handling without the fatalities
Richard wrote: Hi, I have extended the standard exception class to send me an email whenever an exception occurs. I did that once. Once being the operative word... :-) Ended up with tens of thousands of emails one morning. At first I thought... "Wow, maybe my popularity has grown somewhat". ... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
Simple code obfuscation
Hey all - I'm selling a custom PHP solution to FileMaker users. It uses FileMaker's PHP API, so everyone who has FileMaker Server is already set up to use it, but very few of them have any knowledge of how to set up a server or do anything PHP related. But I do want to add some level of code obfuscation to prevent t... 10 Feb 2010 15:42
pecl install geoip doesnt work. Warning: opendir(/var/tmp/pear-build-root/install-geoip-1.0.7//var/www/pear): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in PEAR/Builder.php on line188
Op 2/8/10 4:35 AM, David Taveras schreef: /root/bin/pecl install geoip without giving it much thought ... try this: sudo /root/bin/pecl install geoip this is assuming you we're not running the command as root in the first place. ... 8 Feb 2010 00:13
pecl install geoip doesnt work. Warning: opendir(/var/tmp/pear-build-root/install-geoip-1.0.7//var/www/pear): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in PEAR/Builder.php on line 188
Hello, Before writing to the general list I tried to search for a pecl users list but apparently it is closed only to developers. Iam running pecl install geoip, it confirms as per below that it was installed correctly but a find / -name geoip.so yields nothing, the paths mentioned at the end also do not exist... 8 Feb 2010 00:13
php selecting multiple stylesheets
Hello, I'm trying to set up a web site. This site has multiple stylesheets, one default stylesheet that should be used if the other is not chosen. The second is a high contrast stylesheet and can be selected by user's who need it. I'm also thinking of adding two more for smaller and larger font selections. My issu... 8 Feb 2010 23:41
Hi list --- justa simple question
I am developing a website here wherein i need to post a lot of content. I am trying to develop a script to post data automatically to the site the site is designed in drupal any idea/comment or suggestion on how should i begin with because i am new to php language -- Bhaskar Tiwari GTSE Generalist Directo... 7 Feb 2010 13:09