First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
how to upload large file ( bigger than 1G) with PHP
hello, guys, I have tried many ways and was told to use C or Perl. Perl is a stranger to me and I never use C in a project. Is there anybody would tell me how to make php interact with C/Perl and how to maintain sessions during the interacting time ? thanks in advance! ... 12 Mar 2010 17:20
PHP MySQL Insert Statements
Hi, My insert statements on this web page don't execute. The select statements do work. This tells me that the database connection is working. The username and password are the administrator's. What else could prevent the insert statements from executing? Thank you. Martine ... 16 Mar 2010 12:33
PHP backup in Minnesota
Hey, folks --- - I have a new system going "live" shortly. Unfortunately, through some client delays (and mine, too, I suppose), we are butting up to a vacation I have planned. My client would like to have a *local* resource PHP person, in case, well I don't know, the whole system starts randomly launchin... 12 Mar 2010 13:56
$_GET is Mangling Base64 value
Hi all. Is there an issue with $_GET not handling a Base64-encoded value correctly? (PHP is 5.1.6) Am receiving a Base64-encoded value: theurl.com/index.php?message=xxxxx  and retrieving it with $_GET: echo $_GET["message"]; xxxxx is a Japanese phrase, that has been encoded into Base64. So is using the +... 11 Mar 2010 20:15
SSL and multiple host names
Hey all, Just wanted to let you know what I find out about this and how I solved the problem. First, name based SSL is, as one person told me, only good for one IP address in an Apache installation. I'll let Apache explain it themselves because they are better at it than I am. "The reason is that the SSL... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
outlook calendar entry on the fly
Does anyone have any reference to some php code which would allow me to have a person go to a website, pick an appointment time and date and then create a clickable link which could populate outlook with the appointment. I believe this is an .ics file which outlook needs/reads. Thanks! Jack ... 11 Mar 2010 14:37
Using ArrayObject
What is the advantage of using ArrayObject to build a Registry class? -- Peter van der Does GPG key: E77E8E98 IRC: Ganseki on irc.freenode.net Twitter: @petervanderdoes WordPress Plugin Developer Blog: http://blog.avirtualhome.com Forums: http://forums.avirtualhome.com Twitter: @avhsoftware ... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
EHLO error 554: what can it be?
Andre Polykanine wrote: Hello everyone, I'm writing a class to send mail via an SMTP server with authorization. Everything seems to work but I get an EHLO error: 554 SMTP synchronization error Where should I look to avoid this? Thanks! Be polite :-D Make sure your class waits for the o... 9 Mar 2010 11:13
Anyone good with multiple SSL on Apache?
Hey all, I have an Apache virtual config running a bunch of sites, one with SSL. I finally have a need to add SSL to one more, but when I do the first one (which is further down the file) comes up "untrusted". Since this is pretty far off topic I'd be obliged if someone who has configured this before can ... 10 Mar 2010 04:13
Load simulation tests
Hi all, I was wondering if there were any ways to simulate loads on a PHP script running on the server? Basically, I'd just like to take one of my sites through a dry-run so to speak and simulate x number of visitors. Ideally, I'd prefer something that didn't have to be installed on the remote server. Also, it w... 9 Mar 2010 11:13