First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Using base64 encode and decode to store user data in database
In order to prevent SQL injection, can one simply base64 encode the data and store that? Then it can be decoded when I need to display it on a website. I understand that this means that the data will not be searchable, and that I still must sanitize it before printing it on the site. Are there any other drawbacks o... 19 Feb 2010 13:17
linux admin needed in israel
I know it' not the right place to post this, but this is the only mailing list i'm on, and guessed this might be interesting to one of you possibly? I've a friend looking to place a Linux administrator in Israel (I've no idea what part, she didn't say) If you want, you can replay back off-list and I can pass h... 18 Feb 2010 12:51
Linux ERD software
I don't normally need an ERD, but this latest project I'm on has some pretty complex database tables, and as I'm working with someone else on it, I need to plan out exactly how all the tables relate to each other properly. Do any of you have any suggestions for ERD software that will run on Linux. It can't be web-b... 24 Feb 2010 16:36
storing a mysql query in mysql
Whats the best way to store a mysql query in mysql. I'm trying to store a mysql query in a debug log table if there is a problem with the query. I've tried using addslashes and a few other commands. I don't have a problem putting the data into the database but when I view it with sqlyog its f'ed up beyond belief. Is th... 17 Feb 2010 13:24
loadXML() and namespace
SQL insert () values (),(),(); how to getauto_increments properly?
At 7:07 AM +0100 2/13/10, Rene Veerman wrote: Hi. I'm looking for the most efficient way to insert several records and retrieve the auto_increment values for the inserted rows, while avoiding crippling concurrency problems caused by multiple php threads doing this on the same table at potentially the same ... 13 Feb 2010 10:26
SQL insert () values (),(),(); how to get auto_increments properly?
Op 2/13/10 11:36 AM, Eric Lee schreef: On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Jochem Maas <jochem(a)iamjochem.com <mailto:jochem(a)iamjochem.com>> wrote: Op 2/13/10 10:08 AM, Lester Caine schreef: Rene Veerman wrote: Hi. I'm looking for the most efficient way to ins... 13 Feb 2010 07:08
SQL insert () values (),(),(); how to get auto_increments properly?
Hi. I'm looking for the most efficient way to insert several records and retrieve the auto_increment values for the inserted rows, while avoiding crippling concurrency problems caused by multiple php threads doing this on the same table at potentially the same time. I'm using mysql atm, so i thought "stored pr... 14 Feb 2010 09:35
Checking correct usage of fopen(), stream_set_timeout() and fread() [newbie]
Hi, I have some code to download large files as part of a larger class. I've been in a discussion with the developer of a library that I'm using who has told me clearly that my code will not work at all, even though it does. He is suggesting my problems are due to my not understanding the nature of fread() even ... 12 Feb 2010 00:04