First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Bitly-PHP - A PHP Bitly API to shorten URLs, expand and more.
Hi Guys! Can you help me to test my new library? It's about a PHP Library to use and enjoy the RESTful Bitly API to shorten URLs, expand and more http://github.com/igorescobar/Bitly-PHP <http://github.com/igorescobar/Bitly-PHP>Any doubts, fell free to ask. <http://github.com/igorescobar/Bitly-PHP> Regard... 24 Mar 2010 15:53
[PHP]Zip and text files generated are corrupted
Hi list, I've got this web app, which from a list of selected folders (with content) want to create a zip containing them as well as creating a text file with information about the chosen folders and how to use them. To create the zip file I use exec('zip -gr ' .$zipname.' * >> mylog.log'); in the temporary fo... 24 Mar 2010 11:13
how to do cloud computing with php
Hi.. As a way to take a few steps back from the kinda heated "when will php grow up and support threading" thread, i'm requesting you people list how you scale from 1 server to many servers; what's called cloud computing. In particular, i'm interested in how to set up an application that deals with great amou... 24 Mar 2010 15:53
confirmation of what functions open_basedir will restrict?
Hi all, I'm an ex-PHP programmer turned PHP sysadmin. I read the "core php.ini" documentation and wanted to confirm what functions exactly open_basedir will restrict. "Examples" are made of fopen() and gzopen() -- what else is there? Will require_once() and include() be unaffected? I assume those are restrict... 24 Mar 2010 01:10
Fwd: FACEBOOK MALWARE BOTNET
*Importance:* High All: If you are a Facebook user, you may have recently received an email with the subject: *Facebook Password Reset Confirmation Customer Support. **The *address of the sender is spoofed to display support(a)facebook.com *THIS IS MALWARE BOTNET – DO NOT OPEN THIS MESSAGE!* ... 23 Mar 2010 21:47
i'm curious about unit testing
Hi.. in an effort to write better code i'd like to know good strategies for unit testing. automated testing of code. the fact that my code can undergo rapid changes has kept me back so far. ... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
constants STDOUT, STDERR, STDIN not working in 5.2.x?
Hello, I found different code examples like this, which use the file handle STDERR just like this: <?php fwrite(STDERR, "hello\n"); ?> Also, the PHP documentation of input/output streams (http://php.net/manual/de/wrappers.php.php) says: "It is recommended that you simply use the constants STDIN, STDOU... 24 Mar 2010 11:13
Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?
I've been using PHP for a decade or so (since PHP/FI) and love it. The one problem that seems to always keep coming back on enterprise level projects is the lack of threading. This always means we have to write some back-end code in Ruby or Java or C/C++ and some hacky database layer or DBUS or something to communi... 26 Mar 2010 04:42
Filtering all output to STDERR
Hello, we have a strange problem here: - Our ISP is merging STDERR and STDOUT to STDOUT - We are calling a non-builtin function within PHP 5.2 which includes a lot of code and calls a lot of other functions - When calling this function, we receive the output "Cannot open " on STDERR. But since STDERR and ST... 23 Mar 2010 07:52
XSLTProcessor issue
I have located what appears to me to be bug in the XSLTProcessor in PHP5.2.13 but want to insure that I am not overlooking something before reporting it. Any advice will be appreciated. The issue is apparent discrepancies in output sort order in an XSLTProcessor generated list. Following is a detailed description... 21 Mar 2010 15:06