First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Issue with blocked socket stream
I am trying to open a blocking stream using fsockopen. I want to write and read XML input/output from a server. After opening the steam I will send a XML request to server using the stream. Once this request is sent, I want to keep listening on the port indefinitely. I tried using blocking stream for this with a hug... 8 Feb 2010 04:32
Problem with blocking streams in PHP
I am trying to open a blocking stream using fsockopen. I want to write and read XML input/output from a server. After opening the steam I will send a XML request to server using the stream. Once this request is sent, I want to keep listening on the port indefinitely. I tried using blocking stream for this with a hu... 7 Feb 2010 02:10
[PHP] simplexml - can it do what I need?
My first post and I'm just a few days into learning PHP so that I can extract data from an XML feed for updating a MySQL driven website. Simplexml grabs most of my data without a problem but I can't get at the data in elements such as: <element idtype="11" lang="fr" label="Description - Etage"><![CDATA[Rez de j... 6 Feb 2010 11:53
Warning?
Hi: Has anyone encountered this warning? Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this funct... 7 Feb 2010 14:16
Help with regex (search/replace) please
Hey guys, As many of you might know, i totally suck at regex..so would really appreciate some help here. Basically i have a html page with a lot of textboxes,radios,checkboxes etc i need your help in the form of a regex so that when i give it the name and value it gives me the entire code of that checkbox. for... 6 Feb 2010 10:47
HTML & plain text in Outlook 2007
Hey all, First, let me say thanks for all the advice on Magento, and especially to Ryan who has used the beast and gave some great advice on skinning, links to some good docs and a book just for my designer. We'll be using and I'm looking forward to learning it. But anyway... I'm doing some maintenance... 14 Feb 2010 15:11
CLI behind proxy
Hi all, I want to run fsockopen etc behind a proxy. proxychains (http://proxychains.sourceforge.net/) may be helpful, unfortunately the support for that is pretty bad. Please inform me of other alternatives KK. ... 4 Feb 2010 12:20
stream_select() not working on regular files?
Hi, I'm trying to implement something similar to "tail -f" in php but I'm running into a problem. The issue occurs when I've reached the end of the file. From here I basically have to loop until new lines get appended to the file but I would like to respond immediately when then happens. There are three options... 4 Feb 2010 11:11
Thinking of moving to .NET because of standalone... anysuggestions?
Op 2/3/10 6:09 PM, Ryan S schreef: Hey Guys, Coming from a C and Java background I just loved PHP and have been programming with it for years thanks in a large part to the kind people on this list... present and past (Immediately the name John Holmes comes to mind.. i hope the dude is well) but now I have ... 3 Feb 2010 15:10
Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes
i have write a script which search few element from a database. I use a text file as input. input file contains these kind of data clubhouseforkids.com cairouniversity.com 501c3nonprofit.com mrbling.com cellsocket.com this is the scripts for read the file data /**********************/ $file = fopen("f... 2 Feb 2010 17:46