First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209
Word prints Excel does not!
Hello all, I am running Office 2007 on Win 7 Home Premium. My printer is an HP officejet 8400 wireless all in one Printer is connected wirelessly When I print from any office application it performs faultlessly, when I try to print from Excel I get the 'printer is out of memory' etc warning box with tro... 3 Apr 2010 17:03
Sorting and coloring cells, formula or macro help needed
I have a problem that i don't know how to solve. I wrote it all in my excel file that needs to be done. File is here http://www.sendspace.com/file/q4jc71 Anything that isn't clear, pls ask me. I need this really badly, because my tables sometimes have thousands of those records. ... 4 Apr 2010 10:26
find the last occurance of a character in a cell
I can use the Find function to find the 1st occurance of a charater in a cell. But, how to i find the last occurence of a character. in this case, the i am looking for " ", or <space>. The length of the string can vary, and the number of spaces can vary also. example: "Get dog food 55" There are 14 spa... 3 Apr 2010 17:03
sorting two columns of merged cells
I have two columns of merged cells. two cells in each column are merged in each row: ie A1 and B1 are merged into one cell, a2 and B2, etc. The next column is the same; C1 and D1 are merged, C2 and D2, etc. Is there any way I can sort these columns? I need a descending sort by col A and B. Im using ... 3 Apr 2010 17:03
alignment in a validation list
is there a convenient way in xl2003 to line items up left aligned and right aligned in a drop down list. example red roses 1 white roses 10 purple pansies 275 the names are left aligned, and the numbers are right aligned. i can create the list, and tinker with it by addin... 4 Apr 2010 22:36
How to enter excel dates for last year?
Hi gang, Its tax time and I'm trying to enter my expenses ito EXCEL for last year (don't even remind me I should do this as the year progresses). Anyway, for speed of entry I would like to enter just mm/dd. Excel will complete the year for me as 2010. I could change the system date, but this has bad rep... 4 Apr 2010 08:16
WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT
WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel ... 3 Apr 2010 21:26
Número de años cumplidos
Muy buenos días a todos de ante mano mil gracias por su colaboración. En un Userform tengo 4 textbox, el propósito es si al ingresar la fehca de nacimiento de un cliente, en los otros 3 restantes me arroje: la Cantidad de años, la cantidad de meses y la cantidad de dias. he intentado con algunos códigos de exce... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
scroll left and right mouse wheel doesn't work in excel
I have just purchased and installed an HP Wireless 4 button Laser Mouse. The left and right scroll function on the scroll wheel works fine EXCEPT in an Excel spreadsheet. Is there anyway to enable this function in Excel. ... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
how do you include todays date in SUMIF formulas
I am trying to read data based on the date criteria so that I can collate data as it is entered. Can I add TODAY() within a SUMIF formula if so how? ... 3 Apr 2010 09:19