First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
Working hours
Hi, Every month we make a list of our employees working hours. ex. monday 10.00 - 16.00 = 6h tuesday 16.00 - 20.00 = 4h total 10h how can i calculate the hours together, some employ can have only 30 hours per week, now calculate by my fingers....sorry for my bad english Fredrik, Finland ... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
Formula shows in cell instead of results (text reference)
I have a file with 1,000's of forumlas in it. One tab alone has over 3,400 formulas. There are 20 tabs that pull a job category name from the "rates" tab. For year 1, the formulas start in A9 and go to A63. I have multiple years that deal with the same job categories and the information for Years 2 - 5 sta... 5 Apr 2010 23:56
auto update to multiple worksheets
I have created an Excel workbook which contains multiple worksheets of financial data. what I need to know is How do I get the financial data totals from work sheet 1 to auto-populate into worksheet # 2, from worksheet #2 to #3, etc. ? ... 6 Apr 2010 14:12
How do I provide new sample spreadsheets to office online
I searched for a sample worksheet, could not find it, created my own, and would like to share with with the community so that someone else can use it to (and in case I need it in the future, it will be there-or someone will improve it and it will be even better). ... 5 Apr 2010 19:30
Easy way to add my custom button on Excel 2010 quick access toolbar?
I am trying to find if it is possible to add a custom (a button that I created myself) button to the Excel 2010 quick access toolbar? I have a lot of program code that I want to initiate and run quickly with one click from the toolbar. I don't want to use one of the own the pre-existing button images that comes w... 5 Apr 2010 18:23
Very Slow to open 2003 Excel Files
It takes me well over 60 seconds to load a file that is 4,000KB. I have tried everything I've seen in other posts to get this file to load faster but none have worked. I've repaired Excel, unchecked use DDE and put the %1 in, opened Excel and selected the file through those methods. However, I still have to ... 5 Apr 2010 22:50
What is the syntax for control+UpArrow in Macro?
I am trying to write a macro to fill a cell formula with +value(cell located at Control+UpArrow) which reference the grand total line of a pivot table. The row number may change after refresh so something like R[-7]C would not work. ... 6 Apr 2010 13:03
how do I get one dropdown menu to trigger another one in excel
is it possible to have one drop down list affect which drop down list comes in on the next row? For example, my first drop down defines a type of machine, so you would select which type of machine you need. then if you select, say a model 400. the next drop down list would only display parts applicable for the ... 5 Apr 2010 17:16
Prevent cut & paste in a protected worksheet.
How do I prevent someone from using the cut and paste feature in a protected worksheet? I've created an expense form which has protection applied to all formula areas, however now and then someone will try to cut and paste a row which ultimately messes up the numbering system assigned to each row. I've only a... 5 Apr 2010 16:08
line graphs
how do I graph column B vs column A ... 5 Apr 2010 16:08