First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How many cells can a correlation function cover?
What is the Maximum number of cells that correlation function in Excel can calculate? ... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
Excel chart - great variation in values
I am trying to create a column or line chart where a value for 9 variables are given for each month of the year. My problem is that the values are mostly between 0 and 40. I have one value though that is 280 and this makes the chart not really legible. Is there any way to have the scale on the y-axis showing 5 ... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
open and repair
I had exactly the same problem - drop down box just disappeared. Your advice saved the day - thanks demechani wrote: On a spare copy, try "Open and Repair" (Excel 2003) (taken from a Bob 22-Apr-08 On a spare copy, try "Open and Repair" (Excel 2003) (taken from a Bob Phillips' post) Click File > Open, ... 5 Jun 2010 06:00
Where is the number lock key on my HP Pavilion zv 6000???????????
See subject question........ ... 5 Jun 2010 04:56
Copy parts of a number
If I have a cell with a digit 123,4567 - how can I copy the content of the cell to another cell with only two digits after the comma. In other words - I only want 123,45 to appear in the new cell. Is there any way to use a "round off" functionality? ... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
No formulas Work
For some reason none of hte formula in a spreadsheet are working. The spreadsheet is on a netowrk and when others open it, the formulas work. When I open the spreadsheet on a simple addition formula I get the #value appearing in the cell. Is there a setting in excel that I need to change. ... 6 Jun 2010 08:20
Free Ebay consignment spreadsheet?
Does anyone have a free Ebay consignment tracking spreadsheet I could have? ... 5 Jun 2010 07:04
Multiple Conditions with Gradients
Hi, I'm having some trouble with conditional formatting. I'm hoping someone will know, is it possible to have multiple conditions for the same set of cells that use the gradient function? Basically, what I want to do is set up a gradient for cells with values 10 to 30, a separate gradient for cells with value... 4 Jun 2010 23:34
How to determine the values?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to determine the value? For example, Under following columns: [A] [B] [C] [D] 1 174 198 222 7 180 204 228 9 182 206 230 A given number is 204 in cell E1, I would like to determine the value under column A, which should return 7, because 204 is under the same row. A ... 5 Jun 2010 00:39
Command Button - Shrinking Font
I have a new 200" landscape monitor that replaced my traditional 17". The resolution automaticallyl resized on connection and looks fine. However, when I click a command button, the font size shrinks. It stays at that level until I click a different button and then return to the original button, when it shri... 4 Jun 2010 20:18
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12