First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Set row height, but allow wrap text
I want to set the row height of me spreadsheet to allow a little "buffer" between rows. But I have a couple rows in which there is a greater amount of data (text) than the column width allows. I want to allow that row to grow and wrap the text. It seems like I have to do one or the other: (1) set the row heigh... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Consolidating data
Hi, I need to consolidate some lines of data in a 19K line spreadsheet and then change its basic format. I have 3 columns of data: ID# | date | volume My problem is that while the data is mostly monthly, there are some months with two entries and I need to consolidate them into a single monthly value.... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
Printing in Color
Ever since my printer has been networked by the cells in my excel if filled with color do not print in color. The print preview displays the various colors but the print is black, grey and other shades of grey. However, if there is a picture displayed on the sheet. The picture prints in all the colors. Please h... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Separate AM/PM from time.
In column B I have 1000 time entries with the following format. 9:30AM, 10:30PM. I would like to move the AM or Pm into a new column. I've tried "fixed width", also tried changing the format to put a space between the time and the AM/PM, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions? Don ... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
data conversion
there are many situations where your suggestion to just leave the apostrophe in does not work, for example one of many, lookup will not return matches if reference list does not have apostrophies "Joe User" wrote: Candida wrote: That did work for some except I have numbers like '01.002.50.001 for ... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Move rows into columns
I have an Excel sheet that has 8000+ rows that include contact information. I'd like to move them from all of those rows into 6 columns. Currently it lookzs like: name title company address city/state/zip phone .... .... .... And I'd like to create a formula to move it to 6 columns that look like th... 4 Jun 2010 20:18
Macro/VB coding question
I want a macro to work for a worksheet name which will always be the same directory and file name but the data inside worksheet will periodically change - increase in rows/decrease in rows. # of Columns/Column names will not change. I'm trying to filter for a non-changing set of info, then delete the results.... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
Conditonal Format based on two different criteria
Hi all. In column A I have a list of a bunch of different test names. In column D we have times associate with each test. I would like to make a conditional format that will check column A for a specific test name and then check to see if the time in column D meets a certain requirement. This is what I have tri... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Find Function
I would like to find the second occurence of a specific alphanumeric character in a cell. For example, if cell A1 contains "BOBBY" what would be the formula for finding the second occurence of the letter "B". Thank you advance for your assistance. Greatly appreciated ... 5 Jun 2010 19:08
How do I look at two worksheets in one Excel workbook at same time
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is there a way to do that? ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13