First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Change default # of print copies in Excel
I have an Excel 2003 SP3 document that defaults to 15 copies when printing it. It can be over-ridden, but people forget to do that and print too much. Can the '15' be changed to '1' and saved that way for future printing? How do you do it? Thanks, Stan Milbrath ... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
Email a single Excel worksheet instead of the whole workbook.
I have an Excel workbook with several worksheets. I want to email just one of these worksheets to a friend. It would be great to be able to right-click the worksheet tab and find the option to send worksheet as an attachment. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to th... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
COUNT BETWEEN A SPECIFIC DATE RANGE
Hi. Our yearly calendar runs from 01/11 - 31/10 every year. I have a spreadsheet that contains dates from 01/11/2006 onwards in column a. I would like to be able to mark the dates that are in the year to a date shown on another spreadsheet. So....if the date shown is 25/04/2007, I would like to be able to mar... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
Paste Values in linked Cells Only
Goodmorning Everyone! I have a worksheet within a workbook that contains 1500 rows of data over 14 columns (the 12 months, plus to summary columns) - called the "Year to Date" sheet. The YTD sheet has links to other worksheets within the same workbook. This workbook is used as a roll forward workbook. The Y... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
what does the broom icon mean and how do i get rid of it?
the broom icon shows in some instances. what does it mean and how do i remove it? ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Deleting cliparts in excel sheet
I have an excel sheet in wich I paste everyday new information, replacing the previous day information. There's a clipart that has been pasted over and over, now the file is very slow and I can't erase all the cliparts (thousands). In excel 2003 it was possible to select all the cliparts in one step, now in 200... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Why is hyperlink staying imbedded when I insert rows into Excel?
I keep constant notes on my Excel spreadsheet daily and have to insert rows from time to time. However, any typed hyperlinks seem to stay imbedded even though I have inserted rows to where the typed portion is moved. Please let me know what I can do to prevent this. Thank you. ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Excel turning percentages into scientific notation
Hi, We've got a batch programme that created a few hundred reports (person specific numbers in same layout). All it does is take numbers from a table and paste special values into the various locations in the template. Some of the rules about how it does this are involved, and I'd not be allowed to post ... 3 Jun 2010 04:35
Userform Import problem
Hi all This relates to MSProject, but the same problem happens in excel in this instance. I have 2 global modules. I also have a userform with custom jpegs in it, which when exported create the .frx accompanying file with the .frm When I go to 2 different peoples machine to import the new global modules... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Summary from multiple sheets
Hi, I have an excel sheet with mutiple work sheets. Each worksheet has some data (numbers) in column G. The number of enteries in each sheet is different (Sheet 1 has 7 enteries, Sheet 2 has 27, etc). I want to create a summary sheet in the same file which would list the names of the sheets one below another ... 3 Jun 2010 06:46