First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
PLACING NON PRINTABLE WATER MARK IN WORK SHEET
how to place non printable watermark in excel sheet ... 2 Jun 2010 02:16
Template auto adjust when content size change
Hi, can I draw up a template and insert a graphic in excel whereby when the graphic size is changed, the template will auto adjust for print out in A4 paper ? If no, any idea which MS software should I be using ? ... 2 Jun 2010 00:06
Can insert digital ink into Excel cell or a cell comment?
I would like to attach small hand-drawn graphs or formulas to particular cells in Excel. I notice that if you copy an image to Excel, it's not attached to the underlying cells. Is is possible to insert an image (i.e. a hand-drawn graph or formula) into a cell comment? Thanks! ... 1 Jun 2010 23:00
VBA sort range with certain fontcolor
Hi all, Ik column K there will be a continuous range of which all cells have a certain fontcolor, the font color code is, say, 5. The range can be 1 cell up to 30 (or so), perhaps even zero. There are no cells in column K outside that range that also have font color code 5. While executing the code it is not... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
Custom color scheme
Hi, We have an employee that's color blind. I have been trying to search a way to customize the color scheme in Excel 2007 as the limited color of black, blue, and silver doesn't help him. Is there a way to choose more bold colors rather than the soft colors already provided; more advance customization? ... 1 Jun 2010 23:00
race results in minute:seconds.hundredth sec
I need to track and post race results using mm:ss.xx format. I also need to add/subtract times. Is there a function or format to do this? ... 2 Jun 2010 01:11
formula for averages
I have to compute the last 15 scores and obtain an aveage for Special Olympics entry. I want to be able to have a formula which goes up the column until it adds 15 games. There will be blanks as the athletes do not come every week. So 15 games for one bowler will not be in the same row entries as another. ... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Remove columns with all zeros
How can I remove columns that contain all zeros? Is there a macro? I craeted a sumif formula to flag columns subtotaling zero but I need a method to remove these columns. Thanks ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
Filling Out Cells Based on Data Validation
I have created a drop down list using data validation. What I need to do now is have cells filled out based on the value selected. In this case, the list has three values (Cell A1), and I need to have a range of cells (C7 to C54) populate data based on the specific value in A1. The other data is on a sheet nam... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
how can we make one constant number to be act as variable
I mean to say if we have this formula in a cell: =vlookup(A12,A35:j40,4,true) Now i wanna make this 4 to be act as variable and when i drag the cell containg above formula, copied cell have values 5,6 7 ..n so on in place of 4. It can seen as reverse of making variable as constant by use of $. e.g.$A$15. ... 1 Jun 2010 18:39