First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Highlight exact match in column and count
I am using this CF to find my duplicates =COUNTIF(A1:A$10000,A1)>1. The next part I need is to count the number of duplicates (gray shaded & strikethough). I have tried a few VBA but I read they don't work with formula based CF's. I could also sort the gray shaded then count them with a helper column but ideal... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
opens slowly
Hi, If I open an excel file, it takes too much time to open, also at that time machine us hanging. It opens an empty excel sheet qucikly, I always open an empty excel file and open the saved sheets. Please give me the solution. Regards, Boopathi ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Copy and Paste Corrupting Excel
We are having the same problem. Windows XP, SP2, Excel 2007, dual monitors, multiple sessions of Excel. We can copy and paste several times from one spreadsheet to another, then get the exact same issue as Mat explained. This happened to 3 of us in the office....we have been doing this process for months and all of ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
What is 3% of 1061? (homework?)
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:12:01 -0700, =?Utf-8?B?R2VuZSBNY0s=?= wrote: How do I put this into a spread sheet? I note that others have responded to the actual question, but I'd like to take the liberty of philosophizing. Without context, this looks like a homework question. It might not be one, but it look... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
OK, That helps me change 1 cell to Proper case
1. Enter the formula in the first cell (b2, for example) 2. Select the cell that contains the formula. You will notice a small black square on the bottom right corner of the cell. 3. Click on the tiny square and drag down to the end. Each cell will automatically be filled with the formula with the cell number referen... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
count between a date range
Hi, I want to be able to count between a date range and return the value yes. I will show you the formula I currently have: =IF(M2>=DateCell-365,"Yes","No") This gives a yes if the date is greater than the date in M2 minus 365. This however cincludes all the dates beyond M2 which isnt what I want. I want the ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
Calculate the amount of time over a permitted amount (12 hours
Hi Both of the solutions above work within a 24 hour period, but some jobs can go over by a few days so I need it to show this in either hours or days and hours. many thanks do far "Mike H" wrote: Hi, What do you want to see if it takes less than or equal to 12 hours? This displays the text "In... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Calculate the amount of time over a permitted amount (12 hours)
Hi I would like to calcualte the time over a permitted amount and display it in a cell. Column C is the start time dd/mm/yy hh:mm and Column L is the finish time dd/mm/yy hh:mm. The alloted time is 12 hours for the job and and need column M to show the amount of time used over the 12 hours. Many Thanks. ... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
Can I increase the weight of a font in Excel?
Bold is too heavy, normal is too light, I need something in the middle ... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
Pivot Table counting a range
I have a sheet with following data Names __________________________________ A B C D E F 1 ball bell cat dog hat top 2 ball cat jug man sun NO 3 ball dog 4 hat 5 top... 2 Jun 2010 05:29