First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Automatically update worksheet name
Is there a way to change the names of worksheets automatically? I use Excel 2007 for invoicing, but it's really a pain to have to rename each sheet to reflect my invoice number. Is there a formula or solution for this? Thanks! ... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
Macro to sort variable data range fails
Hi, Can you please help me identify why this macro is failing with the following error? Runtime error 1004: Sort method of Range class failed Row 7 is the header row Data range has a variable number of rows (so using end(xldown) to select the range) Using column BA to select a contiguous range of cells as ... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
How do I create a calculated field on the Total in a pivot table?
How can I create a calculation from the total of a count of a field on a pivot table? Example: I need to calculate the number of employees for each process level times a specified amount - 89 x $4.59, 3 x $4.59. Count of Name - Full Segment Process Level Total 302 302 89 305 ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
file with udf extension
Hi I have a file with a udf extension. When I searched the several sites said that it was related to excel, so I opened it with excel. When opened, it is incomprehensible letters and symbols. Is there a way to convert it so that it is readabl? -- Thank-you! Ruth ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
Can't Edit Cell Comments
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2, 2 GB RAM, Firefox, Spyware Doctor, MBAM, SAS and CCleaner, Office 2007. All of a sudden only one (of many) worksheets inside one particular (xlsx) Excel file will not allow me to edit the comments in any of the cells where the comments exist. When I right click the cell and ... 4 Jun 2010 00:32
Excel Add-In and Dual Monitor Causing Read-Only
Hello: The client has a dual monitor. And, we have a 3rd-party Excel Add-In that "pushes" data into our accounting system from this excel spreadsheet with a click of a button in the Add-Ins tab. On one monitor, we see the Excel spreadsheet containing this data that we "push" with this Add-In. When we succ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
Remove preceding zeroes?
I want to enter a value as .050 x 27.5 in a cell. I can due this by formatting the cell as text, but when I copy to a new cell I get 0.050 x 27.5. Formatting the new cell has no effect on the leading zero. Thanks ... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Text Qualifiers
I imported a tab-delimited text file, with quotation marks as the text qualifiers. Excel removed the marks, and now I need to save the file back as text, and put the quotation marks back in. Is there anyway I can do this? Thanks! ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
Auto Row Height with Wrapped Text in Merged Cells Problem
I can't get my spreadsheet to automatically change the row height when using text wrapping IF I'm working with several merged cells in adjacent columns. It works fine on a single cell but not with merged cells. (I have tried selecting FORMAT, Rows, AutoFit) Any suggestions? ... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
Sumif and vlookup Help
Can you please help me with setting up a formula? Product A = $100 Product A = $100 Product A = $300 I want my result to be Product A = $500 not $100. Please help...Thanks ... 3 Jun 2010 14:33