First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Here is the code that works for me
Option Explicit Dim bcLotus As Office.CommandBarControl Sub Create_Lotus_Menu() Dim cbNew As Office.CommandBar Dim bcSendTo As Office.CommandBarControl 'This is a good approach when working with several language versions of Excel. 'Create the menu command on the File Menu. Set bcSendTo = Command... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
calculate present value for future increase
I have the year end percentages but there was an increase during the year. So say I started at 60% in Jan but increased to 65% in May for the rest of the year. At year end I would be at 65%. I have the year end number and the amount of increase during the year and when it happened...how do I calculate January's... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Issue with conditional formatting
D1 has the following conditional formatting applied to it =AND(D6<>0,E6<>0) What I am trying to do is colour D1 if both D6 & E6 are populated with 0. Thia seem to do it if any are populated with 0 What an I doing wrong ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Creating/Saving Templates
I've created a Quotation Template for my company and would like to save it as a template so that when someone uses the document and fills it out it prompts them to "Save As" rather than "Save". This way the original blank document is preserved. However, when I save it as a Template it doesn't prevent another ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Locking a cell based on a cells content
I am wanting to lock cell A1 from being able to be populated if both B1 & C1 are both empty. Is this possible? ... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Complicated Sorting Data Problem
Hello everyone, I am trying to sort a list of temperatures to analyze a chillers operation. The chiller turns on when the outside air temperature is 80, and turns off when the outside air temperature is 70. I am trying to find the time when the chiller is on (temperature was above 80 and didn't drop below 70... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Conditional Formatting, Date Ranges and Rows
Hello, I have scoured the newsgroups and searched quite a few posts for what I would like to do. We will use cell R3 as an example. I have Office 2007 and I would like to do the following: Highlight the row green if the date in R3 is less than 30 days old. Highlight the row yellow if the date in R3 is more tha... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Change the values of cells by a fixed factor i.e. 10/100= 0.10
I want to change table values by a factor of 1/100. So that values become fractions from percentages. 99 to 0.99. ... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
Conditional Formatting by percent range
Windows XP Pro SP3 Excel 2007 Suppose cells A1:A10 contain integer values. Now suppose cells B1:B10 also contain integer values. I'd like to conditionally format the values in column B so that if the value in column B is greater than 100% of the value in column A then the B cell is shaded red. If the value i... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Send worksheet as HTML email
I would like to create a worksheet in Ecxel 2007 that can be shared as an email with the worksheet as the body of the message. I've been able to do this with other verisons of Excel (mac 2008) by going to the File menu, down to Send to; Mail Recipient (as HTML). I have read that previous versions of office (200... 2 Jun 2010 16:30