First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Built in Excel 2003 need to convert to 2007
I have built a spreadsheet in 2003 with macros, advanced filtering and vlookups. I open it 2007 compatibility mode, but have found as I develop the spreadsheet further I am being warned of more compatibility issues. I need to be able to use all the 2007 features to move forward so how do I convert what I alre... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
Linking to Access table
Hi. Similar to a poster earlier today, I'm creating a Pivot Table based on data in an Access database. When I link to my database, in the Select Table dialog box I see my tables and one query, but not the other query which is the one I want to link to. What would cause one query to be available but not the o... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
SCAM Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
money mania wrote: Simple hack to get $500 to your home at Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
Excel formula help, No VBA please
Hello everybody, I need your assistance.... No VBA help please I have columns A,B,C,D,E,F........................AG.... in sheet1. everyday data gets populated in row1 of every column from A to AG. I want to know the formula to fetch the column number where "Bill Amount" in row1 of sheet1 is populating so... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
Pivot Table with MS Access as DataSource
Hello all. Thanks for the help in advance. I am trying to use a UNC to pull data from a MS Access database as a external datasource for a pivot table in MS Excel 2003. I can actively pull the data, since I have a network drive mapped to the location, but others who have the drive mapped to another letter are u... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Time Format.
I have a column with numbers that represent seconds, for example 109. How can I change this number (109) to this format, 0:01:49 ... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Infestation of fax machines
F5>Special>Objects>OK Delete Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 19:36:54 +0200, Steve Hayes <hayesstw(a)telkomsa.net> wrote: My wife was updating clients' addresses, and copied and pasted a fax number from one client's web site into her spreadsheet. Unfortunately it came with an image o... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 3 Jun 2010 02:25
Drop Down Calendar
Ron, This is great, I don't need it right now but I'm sure that it'll come in hady one day. I narrowed the Range down from A1:A20 to B7:B8 and called them "Start Date" & "End date" in A7 & A8 respectivly. In C8 I've put a validation to trap End date being BEFORE Start date...... =IF(B8<B7,"END Date can't be B... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Very slow to make changes in Excel 2007 sp2
I have a machine with Excel 2007 sp2 that when making changes takes a very long time... so if I bold or un-bold a cell it will take up to 30 seconds... once the change is made I can undo/redo and it is instant, but if I un-bold the same cell instead of undo it again takes up to 30 seconds. Is there a procedure... 2 Jun 2010 13:10