First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Macro to affect all sheets
I want to select all sheets in a workbook, insert a column, and put a formula in that column. It works fine when doing it manually, but if I try to have a macro do this, it only affects one sheet. Is there any way to do this? ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
Underline? Bottom border? or any suggestions?
Hello! We have a form that we use quite often and I am attempting to put it on Excel so that someone can just tab through it and type in their responses. This is a type of service report and there is a large section for the technician to describe the work they performed on a specific day. This section shou... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Text Parsing with uneven lengths
I have cells that contain data such as: General Motors 22779 United States of America 1449 Carlsbad 712 Under 21 Children 12 I would like to parse the numbers at the end of each cell. Each number can be different lengths and the text preceding the number can be different lengths, too. Any ideas? ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
permanent format pivot chart
How can I apply a format permanently in a Pivot Chart? For example, adding values to my data graphs and not losing this format upon changing a field to display more information. ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
excel 2007 saving issues
I have a file created in excel 2003 that has thousands of VLookup functions. I recently installed excel 2007. When I open this file and try to save it, it will take close to 20 minutes to save. Do you have any ideas on what is slowing this down? Thanks ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
Is there a way to insert a copied row into all aother tabbed table
I have a file with about 100 tabs along the bottom for other tables. I have a row that I need to copy and insert into each one of those (at the top, first row). I can copy and insert row into each tab individually but is there a way to have this insert into all of them at once in the same place? ... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
Pivot Table
I have a pivot table based on an excel worksheet with five columns - Date, Call From (Names), To, Time, and Type. In the pivot table, i am using From for the rows. I also use From in the values area as i want to count the number of times the data in From appears - as there can be repeats. Next, I want to use T... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
nested formulas in excel using iserror and if
Please help! I am trying to get the formula below to return a value to the cell ONLY if the answer to ((c30-$30)/g$30) is greater or less than 20%. I am using the below formula. =IF(ISERROR((C30-$G30)/$G30),"-",IF(((C30-$G30)/$G30)>ABS(20),((C30-$G30)/$G30)," ")) Thanks ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
How to merge 2 + contiguous cells without lossing data?
I need to merge two or more contiguous cells without lossing the data. Also I have cells that I copied & pasted into cells and I am unable to add data to these cells. ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
Sorting a list of numbers
I have inherited an excel file with numbers across 100 columns and over 300 rows with several blank cells (likely 15%). I would like to format these numbers across 10 columns and however many rows are necessary, but without any blank cells, in ascending order down each column. Can someone help me how to do thi... 5 Jun 2010 10:20