First  |  Prev |
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
wirless card unable to contact device driver
My card worked fine before, but after installing SP2 or some hotfixes, I'm getting an error from the wireless card driver that says "Unable to communicate with device driver." I have a built-in wireless card from Actiontec Electronics, Inc. I've tried: - updating the driver and it didn't find any - gone thr... 8 Mar 2005 16:30
Reflex 20 V2.0 Smart Card
I've had a Reflex 20 V2.0 smartcard running with windows XP SP2 for a while, but suddenly it now sees the card as PCMCIA MTD-002 instead of what it is. Thinking it was the card, I inserted the card in another laptop running Win XP SP2 which correctly identified the card. I've even plugged in another device to... 5 Mar 2005 19:32
USB mass storage device not getting drive letter
I got an external USB hard disk enclosure. It works fine on my laptop, it gets detected, drivers get loaded, and everything shows up fine in Device Manager, and a drive letter is assigned to it. When I put the same device onto my desktop, almost everything happens the same, except it doesn't get a drive letter assi... 11 Mar 2005 09:14
S.M.A.R.T.status BAD, backup and replace
Keep getting the error message"Pri master Hard disk: SMART status BAD, backup and replace " on the BIOS page when i boot up my laptop. Does this mean the disk is damaged? It freezes during check disk and won't even format! Any suggestions? ... 9 Mar 2005 09:01
Application popup: : Machine Check: Regs
I got the unidentifable event log message, occurs in the system log on clean boot: Source: Application Popup Type: Information Event ID: 26 User: N/A Description: Application popup: : Machine Check: Regs Data: (Bytes) 0000: 00 00 08 00 03 00 6c 00 ......l. 0008: 00 00 00 00 1a 00 00 40 .......... 28 Feb 2005 00:41
USB driver for MiniDV PalmCorder
I am tearing my hair out trying to get my system to recognize the Panasonic MiniDV PalmCorder PV-DV102D over a USB hookup so I can transcribe the contents of a dv tape onto a dvd. The software provided by Panasonic and the software I've downloaded refuse to recognize it. WinXP, with all its latest bells and ... 28 Feb 2005 12:02
Generic Host Process error svchost
Malke - are you still here? Well, I tried someting I saw in another forum to no avail - that is, disabling DEP for svchost. Didn't fix it. Here are some of the errors from the event viewer that occur durig the Windows boot - about the same time this error comes up - I've been getting two errors - one is a s... 15 Feb 2005 18:37
Cannot uninstall "audio codex" driver (audstub.sys)
For some stupid reason, I installed 3 instances of the same audstub.sys file. In device manager, you see under 'multimedia equipment' the 'audio codecs'. I installed 3 like these, with the result that my audio using codecs is repeated 3 times (in echo) during playback. I would like to remove 2 of these audio co... 14 Feb 2005 18:12
webcam driver for VIMICRO inside
hey folks, I misplaced my media for the webcam which is a VIMICRO inside webcam. I am unable to find a driver on the net. IS there any other way or website from where i can download and install this??? i am longing for my webcam to be up and running. Help me out :-) Ray -- rayiyer ... 14 Feb 2005 18:12
Sony DW-22A DVD Burner(OEM)
Two questions regarding this burner: 1. Who makes it? 2. What is Sony's model number for the complete kit? Roln ... 12 Feb 2005 17:14