First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
checkpoint errors
I'm running dell dimension 4550 series with a dual boot: Windows XP Pro and Ubuntu 9.10. I keep getting checkpoint cMPt and Vmgr error. Can you get tell me how to fix this. It was working and it just stop. Sometimes it let me get into f8. ... 3 Nov 2009 20:31
Question about using PC with another monitor temporarily
My sister's PC has contracted Vundo, and while I've been OK with doing some work on it remotely (she's 6 hours away), I want to do some of the more involved fixing with the PC in front of me (e.g. probably can't connect remotely if in Safe Mode). I'm trying to get her to bring "the box" (and the kb and mouse) down ... 13 Nov 2009 13:19
installing windows 7 on new HDD
i am planning to install a windows 7 ultimate on a new hard drive. i have one question will i need to install all of the drivers again?? if i do will it just be the motherboard or the video card etc.??? ps i have a Fujitsu Esprimo E5905 with upgraded ram ... 5 Nov 2009 16:47
Users get prompted for admin password when connecting USB flash drive
I just did a new build of XP with service pack 3 slip streamed, or rather, I just started using it, and have had a few occasions of users that have the new build not being able to use USB flas drives. I've seen a couple articles on how to prevent access to flash drives, but nothing clearly noted what allows the dri... 3 Nov 2009 18:15
message "safe to shut down the pc' after shutting down from start>
Just did a clean installation in my old pc (original running win98) with win xp. When I shut down the pc, it does not auomatically shut down the power supply to pc, a message will appear at the end "safe to shut down the pc..... ij which I have to press the button to cut off the power supply. When it was runnin... 1 Nov 2009 01:25
VX-5000 Microphone Issues
it's very simple,althought i spent weeks trying to fix it-just go to control panel/sound and audio devices and,in audio/sound recording unselect camera microfon and select sound card or audio chip instead.do the same in voice/voice recording.than go to windows live messinger,tools/audio and video setup,choose '... 31 Oct 2009 22:07
CD/DVD Drive
WIN XP SP3. I am sure that my internal Lite On DVD/RW Combo, is showing signs of collapse/fatigue. Could somebody please help me to confirm whether or not the currently installed piece of hardware interface is SATA/IDE or E-IDE/ATAPI . I know that when I first switch on my computer, one of the flash screens ... 31 Oct 2009 22:07
Ha Ha Ha Ha.....
It's probably a bit late now, but I had the same problem and solved it rather easily, just plug a lead from the head phone socket into the mic socket! It flippin works!!! Would you believe!!! www.pluraweb.com SC Tom wrote: Re: realtek drivers for sound card and recording 30-Jan-09 "Clancey" <Clancey.3m... 4 Nov 2009 00:55
63 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software xUM,HR+R?SIBs#q%)nFMnXbgS ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
RAM
My daughter-in-law has an older HP system with a ASUSTeK P4B-LA REV. 1.xx motherboard and a 2.00 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor. The MB has three memory slots. Slots 1 & 2 contain a memory stick of 256MB. She wonders why the system is slow. I would like to add more memory but my question is can I add a ... 19 Oct 2009 14:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last