First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Hard-drive split?
Inside my computer tower is one hard-drive. But I have two in my computer. It is like the drive is seperated into a C: and D: drive. Why is this? Can I rejoin them? If they were split, does it take away from the amount of space there is there (say it's 400gB would this situation make it 350Gb one has access to.... 2 Jan 2010 23:46
How to make autostart programs in USB stick memory
Hi. Some said, when USB memory stick putting on PC, it can start autostart programs, like Autorun.inf of CD-R. Does any know how to do it? Thanks, M.M. ... 29 Dec 2009 21:58
Disk power management
Hi, I have a number of disks on my PC which run constantly while the PC is powered on. Is there a way to turn off these disks while they are not being used and have them spin up only when they are needed - thus saving power? Steve Wright (UK) ... 4 Jan 2010 07:04
Is that possible?
Hi. My friend is working for a computer company where the LAN security is so tight. One day he brought the memory stick to finish his work at home and put it on his home PC to read. Then all of sudden, all the HDD, not only the stick, connected the PC automatically changed the security status and refused to acc... 25 Dec 2009 09:20
DVD not appearing on My Computer
I have recently fixed my laptop (Dell XPS M140) after some virus schenanigans. Now some settings are changed for a particular user (admin setting). The CD/DVD drive is not show up on My Computer. It does show up on the Device Manager and the driver is updated and it swears that it is enabled and ready to go.... 22 Dec 2009 19:19
CPU
My computer slowed to a crawl and the only thing I can find is that theCPU is running at 100% ALL THE TIME! What would cause this? The computer boots and then completely slows down. ... 23 Dec 2009 12:12
Any USB-3 motherboards or devices out yet?
Just wondering if people have noticed anything on the horizon. I did notice this: http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/feature/1563788/usb3-sata3-appear-gigabyte-mainboards There's also Light Peak (10 gb/sec) from Intel that will blow that out of the water but it could be years away. http://www.examiner.com/x-... 22 Dec 2009 11:31
Free software download 05841
Free software download,The biggest software directory for freeware and shareware download at http://www.softwaremania.net Here you can free download the latest sotfare on market, review them and rate. Read our news and express your opinion. DSpcoXvoDSIzTtANwUxk=ZjOw ... 20 Dec 2009 18:02
Entry Point was not Found
The other night I was copying a large file to an external USB hard drive. I decided to go to bed and when I woke up and returned to the PC, I saw a BSOD. And damned if I now can't find the scrap of paper I wrote down the details on!!! Sorry [hangs head]! I will post back when I locate it. It was a memory dump. ... 20 Dec 2009 10:20
Installing RAM and hard drive. Motherboard capabilities?
I read an article below about External Hard-drive purchase. I got aa lot out of it, and will read more later, but it is along the lines of what I need to ask. If you need any info from me, please ask and tell me where to find it. I plan on installing as much RAM and hard drive as I can in the shorter-term s... 24 Dec 2009 15:10