First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Get drive letter for old slave hard drive while keeping data
Hello, My master hard disk has failed and I have successfully replaced it with a new one and reinstalled windows XP etc. Before the crash I had a second slave drive with some data I would like to keep on it. When I connect this drive, it shows up in disk management, but does not get assigned a drive letter. H... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
Lifecam Cinema on Dell WXP SP3 get "no camera detected" error
I have v3.0 of the camera software and can use Moviemaker to create video OK but that only shows 4X3 format and I bought this unit for 16X9 format and would really like to have that feature. Camera also visible using Skype software but again only as 4X3. Any help would be appreciated. Ray Edmonton AB ... 9 Feb 2010 14:01
Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity?
Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity? (if just use US/EU travel adapter). ... 9 Feb 2010 08:23
Where does the MoBo speaker plug in?
Does anyone know where this plugs in? I'm assuming it's a speaker for the MoBo beep codes. http://jackiesbar.com/GForce6100PM-M2%20v2.html And how do I test it to make sure I've got it in the right spot? Thank You Beau ... 11 Feb 2010 01:46
DVD-RAM Drive Displays As CD Drive In My Computer
When I insert a blank DVD into the drive, the icon changes from DVD-RAM Drive to CD Drive and a windows opens up asking what I would like to do with the CD. After I eject the blank DVD, the icon returns to displaying DVD-RAM Drive. However, when I insert a DVD video into the drive, it will be recognized as such. A... 13 Feb 2010 22:44
Computer beeps once about every 5 min
I was down at my sisters yesterday for dinner and she has a computer I built for her about 4 or 5 yrs ago. XP Home edition, Retail-NOT OEM, 100g HD, 25g free space. She said for about the last year or so, it has been been occaasionally beeping one beep about every 5 min while it's running. Computer boots and an... 8 Feb 2010 19:09
CD-RW DRIVE/CD Drive Not showing up under device manager.
Hola, I have a dvd-RW drive and a regular cd drive installed on my computer. Up until a few days ago it was working fine. Now it dosen't even show up under the device manager. I ran a compelte virus scan which came up with nothing. I tried using the Microsoft auto-fix program and it failed. I followed the i... 6 Feb 2010 21:50
hot swap HD
Hi I have a Compaq 36Gb SCSI 3 hot swap HD. Is it possible to use that kind of HD on a ordinary SCSI PCI card in a desktop or is it only usable in a U-server ? Thanks ... 7 Feb 2010 12:00
My power supply unit needs 2-3 hours to "warm up" beforecomputer can be turned on!
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 19:06:46 +0000, Jason Stacy wrote: I observed a strange problem with my computer. Once every approx.3 month I cannot turn on my computer after shutdown. It seems to be dead. Does the power supply fan run when you turn it on after a shutdown, even if the computer doesn't? After I pl... 6 Feb 2010 02:08
My power supply unit needs 2-3 hours to "warm up" before computer
Whatever you do,do not follow the post by bryce.PC power supplys are indeed "Switching Power Supplys",& those types of power supplies must be tested under load..Running one w/o being "hooked up" will destroy the unit. As far as the problem(s) go,it sounds like a faulty switch. "Jason Stacy" wrote: I ... 6 Feb 2010 01:03