First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Intermittent display
Hi, recently i encountered this problem on my PC. When i press the ON button, the monitor shows the normal starting up image for only 1 second and then it went black. Then, because my computer has a CPU FAN error (probably because the starting speed of my fan is a little slow), it would beep 3times and prompt me to pre... 10 Apr 2010 05:52
Low disk space
Sister-in-laws laptop (XP Pro) getting low disk space and low virtual memory messages. 6gig HDD, I uninstalled 3 apps totaling nearly 800 MB but C: properties (there's just one partition) lists no change in free space. (71MB free). Addendum: Virtual mem increased now down to 9 MB free space. Did manage to r... 11 Apr 2010 14:34
Maximum memory allowed
Greetings. Using Everest diagnostic software, under DMI [Memory Controller] indicates: Memory Controller Properties: Error Detection Method None Supported Memory Speeds 70ns, 60ns, 50ns Supported Memory Types DIMM, SDRAM Supported Memory Voltages 3.3V Maximum ... 13 Apr 2010 01:52
Get to BIOS on HP Pavilion Q8200?
Does anone know how to get to the BIOS on above machine? DEL, F1 and F2 do not work for that. ... 14 Apr 2010 21:11
How to force a delayed write to an eSATA drive?
Hi, I just installed an eSATA as a backup drive. I use Windows Standby a lot, works really well for a long time before needing to do a restart. I'd like to shut off the eSATA so it's not running all the time and wasting electricity. But if I put my machine on Standby and turn off the eSATA then I get an err... 14 Apr 2010 23:23
XP Pro will not load
Posted in XP General but recommended I post in Hardware so here goes. Dell Dimension PC w/Win XP Pro - Started getting msg bout hard disk Failure on startup. Ran diagnostics and rec'd error code indicating drive was failing. Purchased and installed new WD Cav Blue drive. Drive has Zip Drive on same cabl... 12 Apr 2010 15:55
Printer on all the time
A friend of mine called about a trouble with his computer(XPsp3).He claims that everytime he gets on the internet using IE8,his printer comes on and starts printing all the web pages. I googled,but I cannot find any references to this problem.He unplugged the printer from the computer,he still gets the same thing... 25 Apr 2010 17:51
merging images in Scanner Wizard
I got a new hard drive and the Scanner Wizard will no longer merge images I scan using the document feeder. If I scan a 10-page document, I get 10 separate jpegs, when I want just one single file. How can I set the Scanner Wizard to scan documents coming through the document feeder into single merged files? ... 8 Apr 2010 15:13
I wonder how to use the Macro of Sidewinder X4 and X6
1. About the instruction to command which I set. Such as I'd like to press botton A Then press botton B. Is it possible to set the delay of time in pressing botton A to B? 1. Such as 0.25-0.28 seconds. If it is possible to,set it, how long can I set for the delay? 2. In another case, Botton S1, I set it to Rep... 6 Apr 2010 02:06
HP Pavilion Intel 8200 runs slower than other Intel Q8200
I have an HP p6140f+, Pavilion Q8200 Intel CPU desktop. Windows 7, 8 GB of RAM. After I have defragged the C drive perfectly, deleted all cookies, significantly reduced Restore points, have no applications loaded other than ESET NOD32 AV, Graphic PCI Express 9400 GT, and running Passmark Performance Test, vers... 11 Apr 2010 20:09