First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Windows Explorer doesn�t recognize my 2 nd HD
Hi I�ve just conected a 2nd HD (Samsung 80 GB). I�ve changed it from another computer also as a 2nd primary HD and it was O.K. It�s formated NTFS and working fine. Partition Magic did recognized it. Acronis True Image found it and I was able to made a Clone from a Seagate 250 GB (only 10% full). The bios Setup... 28 Apr 2010 10:37
971 CHarity Help 59389 - Spam
In article <4bd43ed1$0$21242$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com>, helpus(a)there.com says... Message-ID: <4bd43ed1$0$21242$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com> NNTP-Posting-Host: cb516947.news.astraweb.com Abuse reported to provider. -- You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little voice inside ... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
Spam
Spam posted in multiple newsgroups -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect ... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
971 CHarity Help 59389
Hi please subscribe to the below newsgroup provider, they are excellent, have good retention, 20 connections, SSL etc etc and if you subscribe via this link, there are some good deals on price to be had, including the unlimited download included free. For every affiliate subscription, i will be donating money to cha... 25 Apr 2010 09:56
problem
<snipped> nu n wrote: did you unplug the computer when it was formatting? Not real quick on the uptake, eh? Notice - the conversation you chose to respond to began and ended in January 2009. Weclome to April 2010. ;-) Here it is - archived with dates and everything - including your chime-in 15 mont... 24 Apr 2010 16:09
disk h missing
i cannot open anything i stick to my computer .my local disk h is missing??????????? Teres wrote: Lost Local Disc E Help Please 02-Apr-07 I have been trying to view my pictures on my cd and cannot do it. In fact, I cannot open anything I stick into my computer. I think I figured it out, I don't have a... 24 Apr 2010 16:09
Paste files to a mini DVD drive
I have a mini DVD drive in my XP machine. Is there a way to copy&paste files as if it were a standar disk(this is simply doen in my Windows Vista machine)? Regards Gomez ... 24 Apr 2010 18:21
lost XP rounded-windows desktop theme
Call it a senior moment on my part, but somehow I've done something which has removed the rounded-corner XP desktop theme. All windows are of the sharp-squared appearance. I tried going to Properties on the desktop but "XP" isn't listed any longer under "Theme". How can I undo what I've done and get it revert... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
Wireless keyboard/mice: software, EULA and plug n play?
I have recently looked at some wireless keyboards. Some that are microsoft keyboards mention there is software included. Most sales people I talked to said wireless keyboards and mice are plug n play. I pretty much only need drivers for an operating system. Some wireless keyboards and mice say they work with ... 25 Apr 2010 17:51
my system is restarted automaticlly
In System Properties, Advanced, Startup and Recovery, Settings, UNcheck "Automatically restart". Then you may read the error message that you may post to this newsgroup for further assistance. giridhar wrote: my system is connected internet some time more than 10 times restarted automaticlly no virus problems... 21 Apr 2010 09:29