First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Laptop Won't Power Up
My laptop (HP Pavilion dv1000) won't power up. When I hit the power button, all the lights flash briefly, then nothing. I get the same result when using the AC adapter, the battery or both. I have gotten a new AC adapter and same thing. I have tried removing both the adapter and battery, holding the power butto... 9 Jun 2010 20:56
Limiting downloads on a wireless router
I would like to give access to the Internet for clients in my waiting room. But is there a way to stop carrying out huge downloads? They would be using their own laptops or iphones. Is there a wireless router out there which can set a download limit for a particular MAC address? or perhaps a setting on a nor... 24 Jun 2010 10:45
DELL 5150 f1 - (to continue) / f2 - (to set up)
cos I can ask Dell but must pay for their engineer come to my place to solve this problem. i have this Dell 5150 desktop and everytime I boot up it will show this message Floppy diskette seek failure, F1-to continue// F2- to set up. There is no floppy in the pc oly 1 sata hdd and 1 sata dvd rom drive. How can ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
" TROUBLES, TBOUBLES, TROUBLES "
How can I rid of these problems ( Trojans, Worms, Phishers, ect. ) it has slown my computer down; it takes 3-4 minutes before I can start working, once I'm on line it says: Done But with Errors On Page. Since my computer has been sick, sorta speak. INTELL: MODELL: LW1768A AC: 100-240V 60150H2,1.3A This is on... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
txt msg
is did u suneel 2 whom i met in train.yes thn plz create 1 orkut profile n snd me frnd request.plzzzzzzzzzzzz Dennis McCunney wrote: Re: Bluetooth Dongle Detection Windows XP XP2 27-Apr-07 anchipaka wrote: Get a bluetooth dongle that *is* supported? Unless Enter Multimedia Tech comes out with a driver f... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 - new Bluetooth Transceiver
Hi guys, I have the same problem. It's so easy for the transceiver to get damaged :( Do you know where I can find a replacement? My mouse is absolutely useless now! Just to highlight, I own a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 - Bluetooth. I'm looking for a Transceiver v3.0 for Bluetooth, Model: 1063, P/N: X808273... 18 Jun 2010 00:29
USB Optical Wireless Mouse and Anti-Virus Software
I have an issue with anti Virus softwares' and MS wireless optical mouse. I installed paid Kaspersky together MS Essential. Both monitors my laptop Dell D600 continuously (resident). The laptop slow down considerable to a point the wireless optical mouse's buttons become almost unless. Further, starting and shu... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
H E L P
I am still able to get online w/out the USB. Everthing is hooked up, double checked everything the USB light is off, yet I'm still able to get online. I'm new to these machines, I don't Understand. Somebody Please Help -- Currently Lost in The World of Computers ~ Sweetie ~ Message posted via WindowsKB.com... 5 Jun 2010 18:02
Sound Blaster 2 ZS dead after reboot
Better keyboard wanted.
I have tried many keyboards and they all have the "hair-trigger" problem, which is a keystroke is registered even when adjacent keys are skimmed or brushed. The old keyboards had to be pressed down to a certain depth before the stroke registered and I want this type again. Can someone advise me what these l... 9 Jun 2010 17:36