First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Scanner Driver
I'm having a interesting issue with a scanner. When I try to install it, it is not recognized. The drivers are included and I have followed the directions with no success. When I try to manually update the driver and select the location it appears to be looking for a file named "ECB2KXB.inf" not the MEM48U.i... 23 Jan 2008 12:53
getting 1440 x 900 native resolution
My dad's computer is attached to a LG 194WT widescreen LCD with a native resolution of 1440 x 900 and the highest resolution he can get is 1280 x 720 with "Intel 740 Compatible graphics adapter" graphics card. Will updating the driver get the native resolution? The same problem goes for my computer which has in... 13 Jan 2008 18:57
Transceiver v3.0 for Bluetooth, Model: 1063
Situation: I installed both the transceiver and Presenter Mouse 8000 to my dell laptop. The mouse works properly, and the signal light on the transceiver is solid. Problem: I am unable to locate the transceiver in device manager. I have the "Bluetooth Devices" icon in the Control Panel, at yet it notifies me t... 30 Dec 2007 17:36
Error 80004005: Cannot create video capture filter
Hi, just bought a USB webcam for Skype. But when i hook it up to the USB my system windows XP does not recognize the camera. I have installed the current drivers from the website but is still does not work. When i try running the webcam software I get the error "Error 80004005: Cannot creat video caputre filte... 21 Dec 2007 07:22
WD Hard Drive Reported size Wrong
I have an WD800LB-00DNA0, that is a 80 Gb HD, that now reports in various programs including some of WD Lifeguard (11), that it is only about 33 Gb, a bit under 50 Gb short. Now when I manually set the Bios to 38309 cys, 16, 255, then it reports in the Bios as 80 Gb, which is Ok. If I leave the Bios in auto mode... 15 Dec 2007 00:21
About my system
I am on a PC with Pentium 4 3GHz with HT technology, 512MB of Kingston PC3200 (400MHz). When I look at the Front Side Bus (FSB), Memory bus properties and the chipset bus properties, I notice that they are not operating at its effective clock. May I know how to get them running at its effective clock? Field ... 9 Dec 2007 23:10
file or directory is corrupted and unreadable - Fixed - Should I w
I have a 500GB WD external drive that I have been using for about 6 months. This morning I got an error message "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" and Explorer wouldn't recognize the name of the HDD. I opened the Disk Management utility and it said the device is "healthy" but did not show the... 9 Dec 2007 23:10
hardware interrupts and the deferred procedure calls = 80% CPUwith DLINK DWL G650
thai bear wrote: Laptop Fujitsu-seimens amilo L-7300 PCMCIA network card= DWL-G650_revC Operating System: Windows XP Home hello, I want some help with the above pcmcia card. fist of all I am a tech so I know what i am doing... I am using the latest driver only from windows update, VERSION 5.3.0.... 9 Dec 2007 23:09
Hardware Error : 1024
Hi there, Running XP Home, plenty of RAM, nothing unusual. I installed broadband for a friend, done it many times before and nothing special about this one. Installation went fine except that as soon as I plugged in the modem I got a window headed 'Application Error' and a sub-message 'Hardware Error : 1024 C... 21 Nov 2007 13:11
Drivers
Hello. I also bought a Sony with Vista. My version is the stupid vista business. XP laptops are so hard to find with the right specs now a days. I removed the stinky ol Vista and installed the XP. Finding drivers is a nightmare. Anyone have any luck with drivers for a VGNSZ650N? I can't get the motion eye to w... 14 Sep 2007 17:16