First  |  Prev |
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Error 1402
When trying to install some software I get the following error: Error 1402: could not open key HKey_Local_Machine\software\microsoft\windows\current version\run\optionalcomponent\Imail Verify that you have sufficient access to that ky, or contact your support personnel Do this from a desktop that has Admi... 16 Feb 2005 20:33
Win16 subsystem has no resources
Hi all, every time I run an old 16 bit application which consists of a database (Raima), a RS232 Communication module and an analyser module on my XP PRO PC, I get the error meassage "The win16 subsystem has insufficient resources to continue..." after 1 or two hours. Unfortunally I'm not able to run this appl... 17 Feb 2005 10:02
msiexec.exe
Windows XP Home + SP1 + all updates except SP2 with IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2 ... admin account plus 3 user accounts In _one_ of the user accounts (only), _every time_ IE is started msiexec.exe runs, a small window comes up titled "Windows Installer", then a small window titled "MicroSoft Money 2002", then an erro... 18 Feb 2005 13:42
Generic Host Process error svchost
Malke - are you still here? Well, I tried someting I saw in another forum to no avail - that is, disabling DEP for svchost. Didn't fix it. Here are some of the errors from the event viewer that occur durig the Windows boot - about the same time this error comes up - I've been getting two errors - one is a s... 28 Feb 2005 20:26
WindowsFormsParkingWindow (The Correct Spelling)
When Logging off XP Pro a window appears informing me Closing - WindowsFormsParkingWindow. Its not a virus or spyware so what is it? where did it come from? how do I get rid of it, its driving me insane? ... 15 Feb 2005 12:39
WindowsFormsPackagingWindow
When Logging off XP Pro a window appears informing me Closing - WindowsFormsPackingWindow. Its not a virus or spyware so what is it? where did it come from? how do I get rid of it, its driving me insane? Many Thanks ... 15 Feb 2005 12:09
website viewer
everytime i log on to the net this program called website viewer trys to log on or dial somewhereelse therefore it disconnects me. I can not deleted from program files as it says that another program is using it. also my desktop has gone blank as this program is using it. can anyone help please -- sultan ... 24 Feb 2005 05:50
Digi 001 Fails to install under install of Windows XP
I have a unique problem, that no one seems to have an answer to. I just upgraded my motherboard, and reformatted my whole system. Everything else works just peachy, but when Windows prompts me to install the drivers for my Digi 001 PCI card, the computer locks up at 100% installation of dalwdm.sys. I think it i... 14 Feb 2005 18:12
INF file txtsetup.sif is corrupt or missing status 32768
When attempting to install XP Home on a fdisked hard drive getting the following message "INF file txtsetup.sif is corrupt or missing status 32768" Any help please? Chris ... 14 Feb 2005 00:01
System Error - mrtRate
My laptop continues to get the fatal blue screen and then it repeatidly reboots. I check the Event viewer and I notice the following on several occassions. Can anyone tell me what might be happening here and give me some possible insight on what might be the problem? Thanks, Winston The mrtRate service f... 14 Feb 2005 00:01