First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Files and Settings Transfer Wizard - Transdb.dat Corruption
I have used the "Files and Settings Transfer Wizard" for a backup, but the image got corrupt. I attempted extraction using FastConv, it detected corruption of 1 file in addition to Transdb.dat. I cannot send or post the file, since it is over 1GB. What can i do? I attempted the use of the F.A.S.T wizard, and i... 14 Dec 2005 14:22
remote assistance help
Hello When I open the help and support center from a windows XP box and ask to invite a friend to connect to your computer with remote assistance, I immediatly get the following error "A program could not start. Please try again In the event log this is what I get..... The description for Event ID ( 703... 11 Dec 2005 09:52
MSVCR80.dll error
I get the following error when attempting to access the Help and Support Center from the Control Panel. CiceroUIWndFrame: HelpCTr.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point_exept_handler4_common could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR80.dll. Does anyone have any suggestions? ... 10 Dec 2005 22:40
help to delete certain files
i cant use the delete option in control panel to delete ceratin programes such as 2350 2350_help 2350trb hpodiscovery hpsdpappcoreapp director docproc destination and some more tried several adaware program, but no luck as i assume these as such programes. Any ideas on how to fix this? Never had ... 30 Nov 2005 18:23
start up
I'm getting the following message after starting:- brsvc01 encountered a problem and needs to close. The only changes I made was to uninstall one antivirus programme and replace it with another. Any help is appreciated, Henry. ... 17 Oct 2005 11:59
Help
please help. i am experiencing a couple of problems with my pc. when i switch my computer on i am getting a message saying that the motive chorus client has encountered a fatal error. And also when i am trying to connect to Broadband it is saying that i am not connected to the server, however if i go through bt help i... 20 Sep 2005 09:08
Windows XP Keeps Restarting
On Friday i had finished setting up a computer w/ windows XP Pro; I had set it up on the network and everything. I come in on Monday and It got as far as the log-in screen, where you are to press ctl alt + del to get started. I did that and the computer restarted. So far i think it may be a faulty driver or som... 15 Sep 2005 17:02
Error in module rtl170.bpl
Hopefully someone can help with this. I have an HP laptop running XP home edition, which is experiencing excessive fan usage -- it runs almost constantly. I have run scans for viruses & malware which are clean. With no applications running, the fan still runs and does not stop. So if I log out from XP, I not... 13 Sep 2005 22:40
SetupCopyOEMInfa
When my computer starts up, I get an error UIUCU.exe - Entry Point Not Found, The procedure entry point SetupCopyOEMInfa could not be located in the dynamic link library SETUPAPI.dll. I have windows XP SP2 installed. I cannot find this file on the windows install disk which came from my computer. Microsoft i... 2 Sep 2005 14:44
driver Bluetooth and XpSp2
Hi anyone may be so kind to help me to find Bluetooth's drivers for the chip of my laptop (Acer Travelmate 8104 WLMi)? It is Blutonium BCM2035 Bluetooth 2.4 GHz Single Chip Transceiver, and the Sp2 has the drivers (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841803&Product=winxp). But my laptop (wi... 23 Jun 2005 01:14