First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Can logon my computer
I'm keep getting this message: a problem has been detected and windows has been shut domn to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again,follow these steps: check for viruses on your computer.Remove any newl... 22 Feb 2005 11:39
program install
i have math software that will install on win xp but not on this computer.it will install on my others with win xp. the only thing i can think of is this computer has the xp-upgrade. it makes no sense. the load bar goes to 100% then an error shows {d:/install\TLCSYSIS.DLL}failed could'nt load.DLL file,yet it will... 20 Feb 2005 17:43
Error: loader couldn't initialize service.
XP Home sp2 Build2600. At startup I get this error message: Error: loader couldn't initial service. Dr Watson is not logging anything and there is no entry in Event Veiwer. System appears stable, haven't found any non-responsive programs (yet). I have screen shots saved of the Event Veiwer but not sure if I can eve... 20 Feb 2005 19:07
PCs Lock up every day at 5:45
Hello, I have a few PCs that are in use after hours that they seem to just, lock up at 5:45 like clock work. On all 3 of the PCs, i get errors like the following, -----Start Error(s) The Security System detected an attempted downgrade attack for server cifs/ntserver. The failure code from authentication pr... 18 Feb 2005 18:19
Two bad .dll files at start up...
Says both of these files are not valid windows image. C:\windows\system32\umpnpmgr.dll C:\windows\system32\ntdsapi.dll I get the first error and click ok, then I get the second error and hit ok. This happens right before the black background with the Windows pro and the blue dots scrolling accross. It doesnt b... 18 Feb 2005 12:40
ntdll!KiFastSystemCallRet
I just patched and upgraded a PC to SP2 yesterday and began experiencing exactly the same problem whenever I attempt to use any explorer-based function like the Printers window, Control Panel, etc. It doesn't occur when in Safe Mode, so I suspect that either a program or running spyware is the culprit. Did you ev... 19 Feb 2005 09:07
Application Error Message
Update.exe - application error. the instruction at '0x7c911e58' referenced memory at "0xffffffff". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. Does any one know what this about, can't find anything information on it. ... 17 Feb 2005 20:48
smbusdh.sys BSOD
Error occurs when I unplug power and move to battery on an IBM T42 thinkpad . Once the Blue screen appears with this error, I then have to power down and reboot. Does anyone know what this relates to?? ... 21 Feb 2005 04:40
Service Control Manager
what is SCM ???... and how come last time i receive this error ? The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for Security with the following error: Access is denied. ?? ... 17 Feb 2005 07:29
Uninstall AIM
I installed AIM on a friends new Dell desktop. They have a cable connection. Windows XP. They are having trouble with other programs now. I remembered that if you need to uninstall anything from AOL that it should be manually deleted. Does anyone know what the link would be to those manual delete instructions? Thank... 17 Feb 2005 08:00