First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Hidden Fax Window
My browser stops working and when I try to close down my computer a box pops up trying to close down something called "hidden fax window". The progrression bar goes all the way to the end and it still says it isn't responding and won't close unless I click on "end now" button and shut down. What is this and how did it... 10 Nov 2008 13:07
Hard drive not recognized by "MY COMPUTER" or "WINDOWS EXPLORER"
I have a PC Clone desktop running W/XP PRO. I have 2 SATA DVDs and 2 SATA drives, Plus a Maxtor external USB drive (these all work well) and a Maxtor 5T04H4 HD on my master IDE interface with cable select chosen(Ihave tried both Master and slave chosen). This latter drive (Maxtor 5T040H4) is recognized in the ... 13 Oct 2008 21:48
BSOD in tcpip6.sys under Windows XP SP3
This problem occurs in both Windows XP SP2 and Windows XP SP3. It can happen several times per day and might be due to a malformed packet attack. It seems to be related to ICMPv6 packets. The error is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Technical information: *** STOP: 0x00000001 (0x0000002C, 0x00000002, 0x0000000... 11 Oct 2008 00:22
"Error loading operating system" after reboot with Windows XPPro
If I were you I would restore the laptop to factory conditions and see if the problems persist, if they do persist call Lenovo and have them fix the laptop. If you wait until after the warranty is over this may be a costly repair ticket! John g61 wrote: So here is my problem: Occasionally, after reboo... 2 Oct 2008 07:36
Our Wandering MSRT
Ok I have run MWMSRT and it will not touch the Email Virus I have I am running Windows XP SP3 on a AMD 2600+ Home built Job. Email is Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 I need to stop it is Preventing Email from being sent and only allowing emails it sends from going out.... In otherwords we get up to four bounce backs and four Em... 26 Sep 2008 23:49
Application Hang and PerfNet errors
I've been getting these two application event errors (See below) consistantly, 30-40 times a day, since I first got the computer. Error messages Details Product: Windows Operating System ID: 2002 Source: PerfNet Version: 5.0 Symbolic Name: PERFNET_UNABLE_OPEN_REDIR Message: Unable to ope... 13 Sep 2008 17:21
Event ID: 1041 Event Source: Userenv
Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you have all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article: "How to ask a question" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 will help you to create a question ... 25 Sep 2008 14:02
Windows Explorer has Encountered a Problem
For some time now I have been getting the subject Windows Explorer Problem message pad. Sometimes I use the "Send" button and sometimes I use the "Dont Send" and "Debug" buttons. Regardless of which button I use I get a Screen Shutdown and I have restart what I had been doing. Event Viewer identifies Event ID 1... 8 Sep 2008 16:20
0xc0000007e
I have been getting a blue screen with the error code in the subject line. It's been triggered by a file named dful65.sys. I saw on MSDN that error codes starting with 0xc mean invalid access. However, I did a performed an advanced search on my computer for this file and it couldn't find the folder originates ... 9 Sep 2008 01:34
0x80080296 Validation/ActiveX Error
Ok, if you have tried all steps before, check this: - If you use IE7, go to add/remove programs --> and check if appears 'Windows Internet Explorer 7'. - If not --> go to My pc --> local drive (c:) --> Windows folder --> be sure to have show hidden files and folders activate it ** --> go to IE7 folder --> Spunin... 26 Aug 2008 08:53