First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
INF file txtsetup.sif is corrupt or missing status 32768
This error message happens DURING THE WINDOWS INSTALLATION, its an error message about a file ON THE WINDOWS CD! I just can't stand when people have these all knowing to solutions that waste people's time and energy. No wonder Microsoft is so messed up. I'm buying a mac . -- jbear ----------------------------------... 14 Jan 2010 03:38
USB Printer only works for main user profile
I have lost the ability to print from the alternative user's profile on my XP PC. When pressing "Print" the printer icon appears in the right hand task bar for a few seconds and then disappears. I have Share Printer selected on my profile and the name of the printer is showing on the other profile - but it ... 19 Dec 2009 10:31
"Sounds" settings not working in Sound and Audio Devices
Hi, For some reason when I go into the "Sounds" tab under Sound and Audio Devices in Control Panel and select that a certain event has "No Sound" the setting does not stick and the original sound remains. I'm clicking the "Apply" button when I make the change but it doesn't matter. Any ideas on what's causin... 17 Dec 2009 13:45
There are no active Mixer Devices Availalbe
optrex;318165 Wrote: OK we got it fixed. The plug and play software emulator had was missing. Fixed by searching for machine.inf then copy to temp directory. goto control panel, add new hardware, next (let it seach), yes hardware is connected, next, scroll to bottom, add new hardware device, next,... 17 Dec 2009 09:18
XP PRO Setup - Will not allow a "Repair Installation"
I too had the same problem. After much testing and some thorough web searches I found a reference to the Unattended Mode under the General tab in the nLite Unattended install section. For Unattended Mode you must change the setting to "Prompt repair" or you won't have access to the repair console or the In Place rep... 15 Dec 2009 14:30
turn on toggle keys will not work in windows 7
hi turn on toggle keys will not work in windows 7 Anyone know how to fix please -- Martin ���� ... 16 Dec 2009 15:45
WMP11 and streaming video
Hi, I have just tried to add a small MP music file to my web site. I have added 2 ways - one is to embedd WMP11 as detailed onna MS page and the other is to use an m3u file pointing to the mp3 file. On my Xp 64 PC the embedde file says connecting then stops. The m3u way opens WMP11 on my PC then says there is a... 18 Dec 2009 11:39
Unwanted autorun
I am running Windows XP Home SP3. Recently at startup and on return from hibernation I get an autorun which directs me to install the software which came with a WD eternal hard disk that I use for backup. I have never installed this software as I use Norton 360 to perform the backup. I have deleted the appropriate .... 20 Dec 2009 01:45
can't view hidden files, system restore not working...
Mr Fluck;3087572 Wrote: Hi its me I Presume that it could be the coze of same ravmon virus, and even i had same problem but now i was able to enable Hidden to show.So i hope it could work out to urs case. For that first of all if u are really sure that u have deleted Ravmon virus completely. Then you on... 13 Dec 2009 19:49
windows/system32/config/system file is huge
Hi, My windows/system32/config/system file is huge -- the order of 200mb. This seems a bit unusual, and I did get some popups on startup that there is not enough room for the registry. I cleared out the paging file and reallocated 1.5*2gb (the size of my memory). Anyway, what can I do about this file to make... 12 Dec 2009 13:30