First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Windows XP media center 2005 video card
I had media center up and running using my television as the computer monitor and watching tv through media center. During a move I disconnected the computer and television and when I reconnected them and launched media center it says my graphics card is not compatable and won't play live television or any vid... 20 Jan 2010 14:04
Event ID:4356
This event occurs just after a network card attempts to wake or has recovered from an interruption. You may see Information events that relate to the NIC vendor as well as Userenv errors. I recommend turning off all power management features either in the bios or user power settings to determine if the errors go away... 20 Jan 2010 11:48
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\{80b8c23c-16e0-4cd8-bbc3-cecec9a78b79}
CC Cleaner lists this as an unwanted item, however I am unable to delete it. What is it? And how would you go about getting rid of it? thank you~ ... 21 Jan 2010 16:56
What does the red triangle mean over drive maps in preferances server 2008?
Hello... I have a customer with SBS 2008 Standard. I have setup DRIVE MAPS in the Group Policy Mangement Editor under User Preferances. My question is, what does the red triangle mean over drive maps in preferances server 2008? There is a little red triangle over the Drive ICON to the left of the Drive ... 19 Jan 2010 13:33
Bad Sectors
What does it usually mean when I run a disk scan for bad sectors on c drive and the result is "Windows was unable to complete the disk scan" The symptom is a blue screen saying that there is most likely a bad piece of hardware. Gary ... 26 Jan 2010 01:09
Backing Up
How do I back up w/out backing up my back up? I want to back up my entire system and I thought it would be smart to back it up to my external hard drive F. But when I click through the utility includes F as part of the back up. I just want to back up C and I would like to do the entire system so I get the sy... 19 Jan 2010 16:57
Problem with remote assistance
Hello, Trying to connect to my mother's computer and I receive the following message when trying to connect: "A Remote Assistance connection could not be established because the DNS name of the remote computer could not be resolved." Both computers run Windows XP SP3 with McAfee anti-virus/firewall. Every... 19 Jan 2010 09:03
old dos s/w problem
I have proved insufficient in finding web solution, so please tell me: how to get my old DOS database program running on XP? The error message is that it is trying to access the hard drive?? That's true! As far as I know there is no firewall, the AVG is out on this inherited system Thanks oren ... 19 Jan 2010 13:33
windows 7
Hi I am just installing Windows seven and have been sitting waiting for something to happen for the past hour and a half, and the line telling you how much progress you have made has not moved on bit. jc ... 21 Jan 2010 15:47
How to Create Internet Network Place Problem
I am trying to create an internet network place connection to an existing secure folder. I can browse to the secure folder and see that it exists, which automatically brings up the login screen. The properties of the folder do not allow browser logins, rather you must create a network place in order to use the login. ... 18 Jan 2010 10:54