First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
skydrive explorer
Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out. What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing useful looking software that can compromise your computer? Why would skydrive explorer be free? TIA ... 31 Dec 2009 08:48
my keyboard
I had a MS wireless keyboard and mouse hang up issue running XP Professional. It worked great at first. I then installed a wireless router for my laptop and repositioned my PC from under the desk to the side of it. It wasn't until much later after being frustrated beyond belief that I realized that placing the ... 30 Dec 2009 08:43
Program Will Not Uninstall
My ACER netbook has limited memory and speed. Deleting unused programs helped. A preinstalled Office home and student program will not uninstall. I get a message "language of this installation not supported by your system". (("set up error") Is there a Registryproble?How do I get rid of this high memory program... 1 Jan 2010 19:35
Prelease Version of Remote Desktop Connection has expired.
rudra Senadipathi;4703660 Wrote: Thank you so much!!! -- nungnuanai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nungnuanai's Profile: 28 Dec 2009 21:49
Kernel Data Inpage Error
� STOP 0x00000077 (KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR) CAUSA: Sector defectuoso en el archivo de intercambio, cables IDE defectuosos, virus EXPLICACI�N: Una p�gina de memoria solicitada por el kernel no ha podido ser le�da del fichero de intercambio a la RAM. ART�CULOS: Common Causes of STOP Messages 0x00000077 and 0x00000... 28 Dec 2009 23:59
unable to allocate from the system nonpaged pool
About every 24-36 hours I get this error in the Event Viewer: "The server was unable to allocate from the system nonpaged pool because the pool was empty.", Event 2019. After this comes up several times, a variety of other errors may appear in the Event Viewer and it usually does a minidump and reboots (or it f... 28 Dec 2009 18:31
WinXP-Internet gateway blocking internet access - how to remove it
Win XP Media Center Edition SP2 Comcast - ISP Linksys wireless router My friend has this problem. He cannot access the internet from the desktop PC (above). It is wire connected to the router. IPCONFIG returns proper addressing; gateway The 2 other systems in his house are wireless ... 28 Dec 2009 11:52
Disk Management Missing
Thanks for the posts above that allowed me to track down the source of my problem which was slightly different. In my case I could start Disk Manager, either via *My Computer* right-click, *Manage* left-click, or via *Run* DISKMGMT.MSC, but all options were disabled or grayed out. In addition there was only one windo... 30 Dec 2009 04:25
Netbook recovery
A friend has brought me his XP netbook which will not boot. The restore option calls for the original CD. Since the netbookmhas no CD player that is not an option. I suspect that there will be the usual recovery partition. At mydisposal I have I have my own laptop and two desktops, all running XP Pro; a 16GB m... 29 Dec 2009 21:58
Visual Basic
I have just come across a folder named Assembly in C:\Windows with about 120MB of programming software. I don't want it - I gave up using BASIC and QB45 years ago - so is it OK to delete/uninstall it? WinXPHome/SP3 and IE8. Thanks, Jim. ... 28 Dec 2009 23:59