First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
function keys
Hello, when I want to play a game and I use a function key then for example Word is being started and not the function which is set in the game. How can I change that? Thanks. Marcel ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Cannot play tunes in Media Player
When I select my tunes from my hard drive, they play automatically in Windows Media Player. One file that I forgot to transfer, was a list of reggae tunes. So to accomplish this, I transfered the CD to my external hard drive. Now, when I try to play them, they fail to play in the above feature. So, rather... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
IRQ conflict
Looks like I'm having a good old fashioned IRQ conflict. Even though IRQ's are theoretically shareable these days, in practice it may not be such a hot idea. The problem first occurred after I replaced my motherboard and processor on one of my systems, a couple of weeks back. I was getting a BSOD once every cou... 22 Feb 2010 14:11
I am in need of help with windows xp home edition.
I currently have windows 7 prof. installed but I would like to reboot and install windows xp home edition instead. ( for my own reasons ) I have the windows xp home edition disk but when I reboot with it in my dvd drive it just freezes. When I am running windows 7 and I put the disk in, it won't let me click on... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Using At&t -Deleting Microsoft components
If I am logging in using At&t credentials and not using anything microsoft related, can I delete Microsoft Components and still use the computer, and if I can't what can delete to make my computer run better? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
msconfig
I have disabled most programs on the startup tab so my computer starts up well. My question is, can I disable some of the programs on the "services" tab so that my computer will run faster? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
performed recovery an now computer wont work.
I did a system recovery on my pc an now i cant do anything, a pop up come's up at the main screen an it says (CODE PURPLE) I CANT CLOSE THE POP UP. or do anything else but turn my pc off. please help me any won. ... 26 Jan 2010 12:06
System restore big problem
"peter" wrote: describe the symptoms that make you believe you have a Virus.. pk -- If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate or disruptive,please ignore it. If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :-) ... 26 Jan 2010 07:39
No images
Anyone any idea why suddenly no images are being downloaded on to webpages I download. They are all being replaced with red "x's"? ronan2 -- bronan(a)talktalk.net ... 26 Jan 2010 12:06
'Automatically adjust clock for DST' is missing
If I double-click the time on my Win XP Pro machine, and then select the "Time Zone" tab, the option to adjust the clock for DST is not there. ("automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes"). Why has it disappeared, and how can I bring it back? Thanks for reading. ... 26 Jan 2010 09:51