First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
icons refresh to much when close folders
When i close my windows exploer or any folder pc keep refreshing icons & slows pc down, i herd there fix for this? using win xp sp3, i have my folder set to list mode so i see the text & windows classic mode not the current xp style. thanks ... 20 Feb 2010 06:57
System keep rebooting and safe mode is not working
hello. i run xp and in trying to boot up, the system shuts down and restarts again and again. I have tried "last good config," but it makes no difference. I try to access safe mode, but it won't let me get further than trying - it too returns me to constant rebooting. i chose 'no reboot on failure,' and got t... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
Message at Shutdown regit.exe dllinitization failed
Received this messsage at shutdown regit.exe dll initalization failed the application failed to initalize window station is shutting down Does any one have any ideas ? Scaned with Norton and Spyware doctor nothing found Thanks Bob ... 18 Feb 2010 20:45
Automatic Updates
KB955706 I can not install this; It has been trying for months Do I need this or can I delete it?? Or what Can I Do ... 17 Feb 2010 23:35
Stuck in Advanced Start-up Options Reboot Loop
WinXP MCE When I booted my computer, I got an abbreviated Advanced Start-up menu: Safe Mode, SM with Networking, Last Known Good Config, and Start Windows Normally. None of these options work, and the computer just reboots right back into this menu. I've removed the hard drive and connected it to another w... 19 Feb 2010 07:39
cannot continue installing WIN
-- Thanks, Phil ... 18 Feb 2010 10:36
Stand by option gone
When you click on "Turn off computer" you get a menu with three things: "Stand by" "Turn off" "Restart" My "stand by" option is gone, grayed out. Any one knows how I can restore it? Thanks Drora ... 18 Feb 2010 21:51
Mbr error
Hello, My win xp sp 3 computer hung up during a defragmentation. Upon trying to restart, I got an MBR error. It is an old dell, but I have a sata controller and 2 sata drives Plus the original 80 meg drive. I can boot from the 2nd SATA drive (1yr old backup). I can not access the 1st drive to repair the mbr... 17 Feb 2010 20:14
message at Shutdown -Regedit.dll initalization failed
message at Shutdown - Regedit.dll initalization failed comes up followed by application failed to initalize because windows station is shutting down Does any one have an idea on how to fix it I did all my scans no viruses some times it does not come up and when it does the system shutdows with no problem. I do ... 16 Feb 2010 18:24
HP Pavillion a1632x
I had a HP Pavillion a1632x running WinXP64 media ed which was hit by a virus. I could not recover via the recovery mode. I made the mistake of installing Vsta (updating was unavailable). Is there a way to access the old registy using the remote registy call call it WinXP1.reg ? If I were to install XP from scr... 16 Feb 2010 07:32