First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Refreshing problems
This just started happening yesterday. Whenever I have my documents open (eg: "My Music"), I could be scrolled halfway down the page when it inexplicably "refreshes" itself, bringing me back to the top of the page. Likewise, the icons on my desktop will momentarily blink as if I had pressed F5. It seems to happen e... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
can't upload or download???
my windows xp was hammered when I tried to install a tv card. I did a repair from the cd and everything overall seems to be running better than before. never got the tv card installed, but no big thing... My problems now is every time I try to upload a file ftp, cpanel or save files or images off the net,my bro... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
invalid back web version
How to fix invalid back web version ID 6.3.2.116-9972322 -- Adam Szewczyk ... 15 Mar 2010 13:30
Can I copy the games I deleted from another pc?
Dear All, I deleted the games that came loaded on my pc, Spider Sol, Solitaire, Minesweeper etc. They are truly gone as they don't appear in the Windows/System 32 folder. I've looked in the folder, seached all exe files, they are gone. Can I copy them off another pc using a thumbdrive, then drag them to t... 15 Mar 2010 19:31
outlook express 6.0 dbx file sizes
Hi, I deleted all messages from the sent items and deleted items folders, yet when I check the dbx files for these folders they are quite large, around 17 mb in size. I would think they would be zero. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot. -- Fred ... 16 Mar 2010 12:33
Recycle Bin Restoring
I've got a lot (100s) of files in the Recycle Bin that I'd like to restore, but I don't want to have to then go find them in their original locations, all over the hard drive. And, in some cases, the original location no longer exists. Is it possible to restore a file that's in the Recycle Bin to a location ... 15 Mar 2010 12:21
Microphone is not working
Hi, I got a new microphone some days ago, and i want to make some narrating at a video i'm making. But the microphone wont work. The sound is on full and everything is unmuted. The driver is updated. I've tested it in Sony Vegas, Skype, Audacity and the built-in voice recorder. I'm using Windows XP 32bit HP... 15 Mar 2010 19:31
help plz
hi im having a very hard time with my computer...first of all it wont let me go to help and support each time i click it it says "helpctr.exe application not found" send i cant open anything in control panel each time i click anything it says "C:/WINDOWS/system32/rundll32.exe application not found" last each ti... 13 Mar 2010 09:45
vboopexm.dll?
Every time a user logs on to his account on my computer, he gets the RUNDLL message: Error loading c:\windows\windows32\vboopexm.dll; The specified module could not be found". I couldn't find any hint anywhere as to what module it is, what specified it and how to get rid of it. Thanks. ... 12 Mar 2010 21:49
can norton 360 firewall limit rdp access by mac address?
Your router should be able to do that. To block access using mac address is always the work of hardware based firewall not software based firewall. I would not invest on any software based firewall especially if you have enabled Windows Firewall and you have effectively configured your router's firewall. thi... 11 Mar 2010 23:35