First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Task Bar Issue
My task bar went from one line at the bottom of my screen to 2 lines on the left side of my screen with my Start and icons on the top line and open applications on the bottom line. On the right side of the bottom of my screen, I have 3 lines; time, day and date all on separate lines with icons on each line as ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Memory Parity Error BSOD
I added a PCI soundcard to my system that already had an onboard soundcard and an additional USB soundcard. I wanted two soundcards, and was having problems with the USB one. The instructions were adamant that I should disable the onboard soundcard, but then I'd still have just one soundcard, so I ignored this... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Print a Windows 7 Word document using Windows XP
I created a Word document on my home computer where I have Windows 7. When trying to open the document on my work computer (has Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003) I receive an error stating, "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc." I need to open the document at work. What steps do I need to take to... 2 Feb 2010 22:27
Boot Drive (I)
After getting the blue screen of death several times, I tried to restore my Acronis ghost image of my hard drive. The restore was unsuccessful so I reformatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP Media Edition. When completed I found my Hard Drive letter was I not C. I've found info on how to change ot... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
2nd hard drive not recognized
i have been running a 80gb primary and 40gb secondary drives for one year with no problem.yesterday i tried to open 2nd drive F i get message "disk drive F is not formatted-do you want to format F now".i have used system restore,updated and ran antivirus,adaware and spybot.Device manger says the drive is there.... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
NTVDM error?
I just got a new Dell laptop, and installed ProSeries 2009 tax software. The program won't open and I get the error: "16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem. C:\ProWin09\32bit\PROSER~1.EXE The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction." Can anyone help? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
My XPpro won't boot completely or run any programs
On booting my computer this morning (yes, 10 hours ago) I began receiving bcmwltry.exe errors that the application failed to initialize (0xc0000006) etc. The option is to close the application by selecting yes. About 10 seconds later the error message would pop up again. My computer will not finish booting u... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
Restart Microsoft office outlook don’t send error occurred
Restart Microsoft office outlook don't send error report occurred when i open the attachment file of any office file. I have been done error reporting setting in my computer propeties,Uninstalled & installed MS Office. Deleted Temp files from all users profile & window folder.I checked in another profile also... 2 Feb 2010 17:39
Error message
I'm trying to get rid of the following in Outlook Express that continues to pop up on entry. I've tried unsubscribing every newsgroup without any difference whatever. Is there any way in getting rid of this message below? Thanks Michael The host 'http' could not be found. Please verify that you have ... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
Computer won't start right
Have a Windows xp Media Center, when turned on I hear the fans blowing louder then normal but nothing else happens. Monitor states going to sleep. Don't have disks. I know there is a recovery built in. Tried unplugging everything overnight but still the same thing happens. Please help. It's done it about 2 yrs ... 2 Feb 2010 17:39