First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Desktop not loading up
hi my computer loads up to the desktop background and stops there the icons of the desktop dont show up and i can do a restart or anything else what can i do to solve this problem thank you. Windows xp ... 27 Feb 2010 13:16
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\{80b8c23c-16e0-4cd8-bbc3-cecec9a78b79}
=?Utf-8?B?c2FyYWhhbmR1cw==?= <sarahandus(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:BD126A59-E18F-440D-AD80-F0493703CE8A(a)microsoft.com: CC Cleaner lists this as an unwanted item, however I am unable to delete it. I too was confounded by the "unused" extension in this thread, so I researched it. Here's wha... 26 Feb 2010 18:43
Power Meter and sound volume disappears with reboot from thetask
dendinsd wrote: I am running WinXP SP3 and I can check the boxes to have the Power Meter and Volume Control appear in the task bar. They appear until I shut down and restart. Then they are gone. How can I get them to stay? Maybe this: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm Line 30. Windows ... 26 Feb 2010 00:55
Power Meter and sound volume disappears with reboot from the task
I am running WinXP SP3 and I can check the boxes to have the Power Meter andVolume Control appear in the task bar. They appear unitl I shut down and restart. Then they are gone. How can I get them to stay? -- SD ... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
Windows Installer keeps running
Roxio Media Manager keeps trying to install on my desktop. The installer is looking for the CD which of course I do not have. I tried the various MS support center solutions including disabling the installer via Services. This did not work. I tried to roll back windows to the last known date before I had th... 26 Feb 2010 09:40
Word 2002 SP3 - Unexpected Problem
RE: Spelling/Grammar, Up until very recently, when I did a spell check I would get the "reading levels" as well as all counts upon completion. Now, I get nothing and I suspect that somehow the "Normal" has been changed unknowingly. I have tried - Detect and Repair I have tried - Resetting the options and no... 25 Feb 2010 09:10
sorting network problems
I have a five desktop wired network that works well but two days today it just not working. some of the pcs are able to get connections but others dont, sometimes when i move the cable to a different location then it connects and open ggoogle searches but any other page will not be opend i want to change the h... 25 Feb 2010 06:57
New HD always working?
Hey all. Just got a brand new 1TB hitachi HD from PCW and installed and it seems to be OK and everything works fine on it. Apart from one thing: it is always accessing. This happened even before anything was installed at all and I was hoping it would go away after a driver update and turning off any background ... 24 Feb 2010 15:27
lost user profiles
I ran a disc defragment and when it was done all of my family's user profiles were gone except the one I was logged onto. How do I find those profiles and restore them. They are not in C>Documents and Settings. ... 24 Feb 2010 09:45
How to open a folder shortcut in same WinExplorer?
Assume I create a shortcut to a folder in WInExplorer. When I click now on this shortcut a NEW WinExplorer window is opened which displays the content of the taregt folder. How can I achieve that the target folder is opened in the SAME WinExplorer window? Cindy ... 23 Feb 2010 11:20