First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
HP Deskjet 935 C
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black and White print and in Color. Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview as a black and white document (which it is not). It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
cannot remove folder the directory is not empty
nireman wrote: I have tried to delete music and an audio book from an mp3 player, I cant ,I get the message (cannot remove folder the directory is not empty) Can any one help me get rid of these stubborn files WaIIy wrote: This has never failed to delete a stubborn file of folder. http://ccollomb.... 14 Apr 2010 20:05
Question about Dual Boot WindowsXP and Windows7
I am sill using WindowsXP SP3 and just toying with the idea of trying Windows7 at some point in the future. I downloaded the Update Advisor and ran it. It flagged some stuff that I could find new replacement drivers for but it also shot down my Adaptec 2330CU SCSI PCI card that I still want to retain ( i... 15 Apr 2010 14:46
Stop c000021a error
The following error appears when I attempt to boot my computer "Stop c000021a {Fatal system error} Windows Logon process terminated 0xc0000005." I booted in safe mode but windows will not let me perform a system restore. A message appeared saying I had to quit safe mode in order to run it. When I ignored an... 13 Apr 2010 16:14
Switching between open windows
Somewere, and I can't remember where, I found an option to change the way I switch between open windows. Default is one click of the left mouse button when one is over the window or a piece of the window. This option I ran across allowed me to just hover over a window to make it current. Thinking it would sa... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
I WANT TO GET RID OF AN URESRICTED IN FACT. I WANT TO GET RID OF IT
I ACCIDENTLY HIT UNRESRICTEDINFO. INSTED OF RESTRICTED INFO. SIGH A.W. DABNEY --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/ ... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
Restoring AutoRun to Drives
Hi, I followed some advice a while back to turn off AutoRun on my external drives. The method I used was to change the value of all keys called 'NoDriveTypeAutoRun' to FF in my Registry. (ie. Turn them all off.) This worked perfectly, but now I realise that I included my photo card reader drive in that p... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Notepad not able to see chinese characters
I currently have Windows XP SP3 Pro. I have the install the chinese language pack and have been using my notepad to write chinese characters. But recently, all my chinese character has became some unknown words, This also affect some of the prgrams that read chinese. How do i rectify the issue so that my no... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
help
everytime i click on a program it ask what program i want to open it with and then it ask if i wanna run, save, or cancel. i pick run but it does not run just keep popping up run, save, or cancel. ... 10 Apr 2010 16:49
Windows 7 newsgroup?
I can't find a Windows 7 newsgroup on this server. Am I missing something? Thank you. Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk ... 9 Apr 2010 19:01