First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Unable to open inbox content - Domino Web Access
Hello, I had logged into to my DWA and tried to open the content inside my mailbox, however an error occurs. Please see the attached screenshot, http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8396/ss1pk.jpg I tried to google around the web and unable to find a solution to it, and hopefully someone can help me with it, tha... 9 May 2010 20:55
Help
I have a toshiba satellite a100. When I turn it on it goes to a blue screen that say "a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: d... 9 May 2010 20:55
unable to download
Hi I am wanting to know if someone can tell me why I cannot install or download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847). It comes up as a high priority install but keeps telling me it's unable to install.. Any help would be appreci... 8 May 2010 23:16
FileType Icon
I had a hardrive crash which upset Firefix, which I had to re-install. I lost the filetype icon for .html files and the usual - Tools-Folder Options-File Types- HTML-Advanced-Change Icon - doesn't work. The files open in Firefox ok, and the Browse dialog shows the icon to select, but they won't come up in Explorer... 10 May 2010 09:53
Solution to "You might not have permission to use this network resource" on xp
After a lot of attempts I finally found a solution that worked for me to solve this error message that appears when you try to access another pc or laptop on your mixed xp home / xp pro home network. There were a lot of solutions on all kinds of sites including this one, but none of them worked for me except the ste... 7 May 2010 06:44
Encryption software help
I hope this is ok to ask this here, I need a free program to encrypt a folder and make it as an exe file that when opened will ask for a password and then decrypt the contents to the hdd, the folder will be big at about 1.4gig. I tried to use something called "Ashampoo Privacy Protector" it worked great but it ... 7 May 2010 15:39
Active X Pop-up???
Blank How does one delete MS Internet Explorer "Active X" pop-up message?? Thnxxxx........Rudy ... 7 May 2010 10:03
Folders
Is there a way to make a mass amount of folders at once from a list of names that I have? ... 6 May 2010 13:06
How to remove a program from Windows XP without using Add/Remove program
On Wed, 5 May 2010 20:57:04 -0700 (PDT), Nergock <nergock(a)gmail.com> wrote: A couple of years ago I had trouble removing "Dynamics GP 10.0" using the Add/Remove program. I stumbled onto an article that showed me an alternative method of removing installed programs from Windows without using the Add/Remove p... 8 May 2010 17:50
Lost thread
I recently posted a new thread entitled Another Slow Startup which shows in Edit My Profile but without the usual Re: before it. I cannot access the thread as I get a message saying"Service temporarily unavailable. Nore can I find it in a search. Can anyone please suggest a remedy? Perhaps to delete it and star... 17 May 2010 04:48