First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
My screen colors are inverted
I have a HP mini 110. Don't know how it happened, but about three days ago my screen started to display inverted colors. It's pretty odd, I dont like it at all. I was wondering if anybody knows how to reverse this? I want my colors to show normally, not inverted. Anybody know how to fix this? -- NeedHelpLikeAsap... 28 May 2010 14:53
Add/Remove Programs -- Where do they go?
On May 27, 9:44 pm, lb303910 <lb303...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I just removed several obsolete programs from my Dell 2350 (running XP) to free up some space on the hard disk.  I used the Add or Remove Programs from the control panel and they removed cleanly but I did not regain any hard disk spac... 28 May 2010 05:01
restoring system data from external HD .bkf files
Hello My OS is Windows XP Media edition 2005. I recently reformatted my HD and now I am trying to restore my Office Outlook files (.pst) plus system settings. I have been only able to access personal files and folders. I really need the ..pst files. When I run the backup - restore wizard the check marks appear ... 28 May 2010 15:59
Add/Remove Programs -- Where do they go?
I just removed several obsolete programs from my Dell 2350 (running XP) to free up some space on the hard disk. I used the Add or Remove Programs from the control panel and they removed cleanly but I did not regain any hard disk space after removing several gigs of programs. The programs did not appear in the... 28 May 2010 10:27
STOP 0xC000021A error
Hello all, I am running Windows XP Pro, and after running combofix.exe which wanted to reboot my pc, gave me an error and now I'm unable to login to my pc. I get a blue screen error: STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error) The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034.... 27 May 2010 15:58
Stop: c000021a (Fatal System Error)
Hi, I am experiencing the same problem that you have describe. Nothing is working and I don't want to reinstall windows and lose all my data. How did you do it? Thank you in advance for your reply. Conchi (Spain) Reybo;4589620 Wrote: In reply to the blue screens. I was going through the same thing... 27 May 2010 15:58
Workstation service will not start -- gets error 2
Hi All: Without the Workstation service starting the computer is almost useless. No networking, can't install SpywareDoctor (needs to update itself), Can't install Belkin Easy Transfer Cable for Windows 7 (requires Crypto service which depends on workstation). Can't even look at events. Can't burn CD's. T... 22 Jun 2010 13:50
Re-install of xp after changing Mobo
Hi Guys, a bit of information please, my mother board has gone dead, and I intended to replace it, my question is I want to install my version of xp on it after installation of the new mother board. Will windows allow me to do it, seeing that I have only changed the mobo Your advice is appreciated Thanks Bob... 27 May 2010 21:29
Norton Anti Virus will not quit
I installed the recently created Microsoft Security Essentials while Norton Anti Virus Progr was still in residence. The reason for doing that was my inability to delete the Norton Progr, inability to receive any kind of help from Norton and hoping once MS is in charge, Norton would give up the game. Now I am ... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Eternal-September Connection
Hi again. Once again I cannot connect to the Eternal-September newsgroups. The earlier problem I had was due to my not having the word news. in front of eternal-september.org as the Server. That hint worked just great, but now I cannot connect again. I am using the latest ver of FireFox. Thanks, Buffalo... 26 May 2010 22:28