First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Routing and Remote Access failure - Error 3604
Thanks, this worked for me! ... 14 Jun 2010 04:06
Screen shows lots of highlights on certain words ??
HI, I am not sure whether this is just this program I have or what but suddenly there are words that are highlighted in different co,ours all over the screen. If this is XP SP2 can I turn it off? Thanks rock ... 13 Jun 2010 22:42
Where can I find the newsgroups that have disappeared from the MS
Bruce, VanguardLH, Jerry, Thanks for the helpful suggestions. Paul ... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
ntfs permissions not inheriting to new files in a folder
first, a little background... i have a home network with one computer running xp MCE, the other (laptop) xp pro. simple file sharing is turned off on both computers. the MCE computer is acting as a VPN server that i use to connect thru my linksys router, which has dyn dns installed and port forwards to the MCE... 24 Jun 2010 07:27
Windows Installer - InstantShareDevice
Everytime I boot, a window appears from Windows Installer, then another window labeled "InstantShareDevice" It asks for a CD. I can't get out of it, there is no way to close this window. I then have to go to task manager and close the program. How do I stop this annoyance.. any ideas? ... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
Windows Installer
Every time I boot, a window appears from Windows Installer, then another appears labeled "InsantShareDevices" and asks that I install a CD. There is no other option. I can't get out of it, need to go to task manager and delete.. every time I turn on my computer. Any suggestions. I tried going into Windows F... 13 Jun 2010 13:50
Windows Installer Window Keeps Popping Up
Mark; I have the same problem. I go into Add/Remove programs, select Office Professional, select Change. It then goes into a Wizard asking which program I want to upgrade. No mentiion of "on demand". Next? "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote: An install of Office will allow you to install components 'on demand' d... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
Helpsvc.exe--System hogging CPU
>>> Suddenly, with no changes in my system other than subscribing to a news server, on bootup I find for many minutes, 99% CPU usage by Helpsvc.exe--SYSTEM. What is it doing, who asked it to, and why is it taking so long? I doubt if it's anything to ... 13 Jun 2010 12:43
Where can I find the newsgroups that have disappeared from the MS news server?
I've been an enthusiastic user of these wonderful MS newsgroups for years (mostly the Access groups), but I've noticed that Microsoft has been removing them from their news server. Are the discussions continuing on a Web-based forum somewhere? If so, I'm disappointed because I've found reading the message thr... 13 Jun 2010 05:05
Double click folder goes to search mode
Good day everyone! I have problems with my windows XP Pro service pack 3. Every time that I open a folder windows will go straight to search mode and not to open/explore mode. I thought it was a question of settings with explorer or folder's properties but I cannot find them or maybe I clicked the wrong sett... 12 Jun 2010 17:07