First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Trying to prevent reformatting nightmare
So I have windows xp media center and I've had it for awhile and I want to reformat it, long story short, just to iron out some bugs that have accumulated over the years (yes I've tried other fixes already). But I'm scared to death it's not going to recognize my sata HD and I don't have a diskette drive and I think I... 29 Jun 2010 15:12
Can't get Windows XP SP3 to recognise my Canon SX120 IS camera
Many thanks The camera did come with software, which I have tried un-installing and re-installing without success. The software does appear to be optional - it says-so in the manual, and the camera is recognised by a different PC that doesn't have the software installed. So I am more suspicious of the Window... 2 Jul 2010 03:42
HELP!!!!! Stop:c000021a
Okay, I've looked everywhere on the Web for the answer, and all I've found is typical Windows "trouble-shooting" (that term now means rubbish documents, thank you Microsoft). Here is the way you do it. Take the hard drive out. Put it in a different PC. Make this drive the slave. It helps if the two PC's have ... 30 Jun 2010 10:54
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 Jun 2010 04:14
"Reboot and Select proper boot device....." NO HARD DRIVE INS
Pull it out and plug it back in, to make sure that it is properly "seated" in its socket. John Gail wrote: What does reseat mean?'' Thanks, Gail "philo" wrote: On 06/27/2010 11:32 PM, Gail wrote: Help, please! I posted this earlier but couldn't find in search so reposted. ... 28 Jun 2010 20:35
"Reboot and Select proper boot device....." NO HARD DRIVE IN S
What does reseat mean?'' Thanks, Gail "philo" wrote: On 06/27/2010 11:32 PM, Gail wrote: Help, please! I posted this earlier but couldn't find in search so reposted. I turned on my computer and got a black screen with the message: “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert boot me... 30 Jun 2010 23:07
No early system restore points
I've had an EeePC netbook with Win XP Home SP3 for just over 2 years. A long time ago, hibernate stopped working -- I was told to do a system restore, but that never happened as I was then only using it intermittently. Now that I'm using it more regularly, hibernate still does not work and the computer is gra... 29 Jun 2010 20:44
Fonts in Outlook
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This is what he says about fonts: My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent ones look more ... 28 Jun 2010 10:37
"Reboot and Select proper boot device....." NO HARD DRIVE INSETUP
On 06/27/2010 11:32 PM, Gail wrote: Help, please! I posted this earlier but couldn't find in search so reposted. I turned on my computer and got a black screen with the message: “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key” I had no prior warn... 28 Jun 2010 01:57
"Reboot and Select proper boot device....." NO HARD DRIVE IN SETUP
Help, please! I posted this earlier but couldn't find in search so reposted. I turned on my computer and got a black screen with the message: “Reboot and Select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key” I had no prior warning or problems with my computer. I hit F1 f... 28 Jun 2010 00:52
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12