First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Unable to access Microsoft Office 2007 Excel after XP Updates
I have Office 2007 Enterprise installed at home in conjunction with my work. After the latest round of Windows XP Home SP3 updates, when I try to start Excel, I get "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I tried to "Repair"... 1 Jul 2010 17:51
Home network problem
Home network with usually 5/6 pc's connected (it varies by what kids home :), all XP except one Vista.. All works fine except for two pc's running XP (one Home other Pro) that can see each other but will not connect to a shared folder; in either direction. Yet, 'Home' can print to 'Pro' shared printer. Both... 30 Jun 2010 19:50
lexmark X74/75 printer reinstallation problem
Upon I ran the installation cd I got the message: the specified printer monitor is unknown. Therefore, I could not get the printer reinstalled. Can anybody help me solving this issue? I would appreciate it! Thanks! Marinho Araujo ... 28 Jun 2010 11:44
Please Help with Windows Defender Error
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have read so many documents and tried so many things that do not work. When I turn on my computer I get this error message about windows defender. Error Code 0x800106ba Application failed to initialize.... I found this article "Article ID: 931849 - Last Review: May 4, 2010 - ... 29 Jun 2010 15:12
Win Internet Explorer died
This Packard Bell PC with winxp home edition was bought 2ndhand ($600). Its about a 2006 model.Took delivery in January this year. From the beginning it was a bit twitchy if you asked it to do more than one job at once,..it would go real slow, but would catch up. Now when booting IExplorer the screen s... 30 Jun 2010 19:50
tHANK yOU
bY __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com ... 28 Jun 2010 09:31
Internal Error 2356. Data1.cab
I've recently formatted my PC and when installing ACDSee 5.0, I'm getting the above error message. I'm awaiting an answer from ACDSee after an exhaustive but fruitless search on-line. In the meantime, any ideas? Declan ... 27 Jun 2010 07:24
How can I delete System Volume Information on non important drives...please help!!
Wow, great stuff akalantarian After struggling with all the previous responses and the justifiable bickering, I was ready to give up - that is until I read your email. Prior to this, no matter what I did, these directories kept magically reappearing on me. Your steps, though somewhat vague in areas, pegged the ma... 25 Jun 2010 21:57
System Restore does not work
For some time now when I use System Restore it goes through the motions, rebooting, etc., but always ends up telling me that it could not restore to the selected point, to choose another one. If I do choose another one, I always get the same result. I am using XP Home SP3. Help would be appreciated. Thank yo... 25 Jun 2010 16:30
Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot o... 26 Jun 2010 16:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13