First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Removing Virtual Windows 7 boot
I installed Windows 7 beta to a virtual drive. Since it's about to expire I want to get rid of it. I know where the file is, but during boot Windows 7 id the default. On the web it says to change this go to System - Advanced - Startup and recovery - settings. But I only have one entry and it's for XP Pro. Here... 10 Jun 2010 08:54
the commands cut copy paste
I'm curious,what type of programs are the cut,copy,paste in windows xp are these cmd console ? ... 12 Jun 2010 17:07
system restore out of space?
hi I'm using a compaq pressaro 5000 winxp. I'm recieving a notice of out of disk space on my recovery partion drive letter :\d which is currently showing a usage amount of 3.58 gb on a 4.gb ext partiton. I' looked in M.S./H.S. I' found no info about what program is making all these backups?system restore?n... 14 Jun 2010 11:47
Mouse problem
XP, SP3 I have a Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. Yesterday, the right-click stopped working .. When I hit on my Mouse in Control Panel, I get a window saying: Top Bar: "Microsoft Intellipoint" Body: "i" talk balloon, Some mouse settings might not work until you connect a Microsoft mouse to a USB port on y... 10 Jun 2010 07:48
install new hardware wizard NOT APPEARIng
I am trying ot install an epson printer (cc700) on windows xp. I believe I have uninstalled the drivers, and at this point I know I am supposed to have the printer plugged in but turned off, and when I start the software it tells me to tur nthe printer on, at which point the install new hardware wizard is supposed ... 10 Jun 2010 15:42
ATI Control Panel Failed to Initialize
Hey Guys! I was reading this thread because I am having a big issue with the same error and was hoping to get some input on the subject. One fine day my laptop was running smoothly then just all the sudden kept restarting itself. I ran the recovery disk 3 times and for whatever reason it would not load windows. I kno... 11 Jun 2010 17:03
Please help!! I cannot change the Date and Time of my laptop (XP)
As soon as I double click on the time displayed on the right corner (or right click "adjust date and time") the small date time windows pops up for a fraction of a second, and then closes itself. Same is with the task manager!! :( Please Help As Soon As Possible. Thanks -- Kabiraaa -------------------------------... 10 Jun 2010 03:28
up dates from microsoft crashed my system xp pro
this morning I up dated my windowsXP pro system with critical security up dates. Up dates from microsoft crashed my system. I tryed my fully licensed cd to reboot and am now getting INF file txtsetup.sif corrupt ormissing, first status 4096 now status 8092. I can access saved files when I add the hard drive to a syste... 19 Jun 2010 11:18
Network Printing Very Slow
I have finally found a solution to extremely slow network printer problems which had me baffled for weeks. My network printers (Brother MFC-8890DW) had suddenly become excruciatingly slow to the point of almost unresponsive. It took a few minutes to 30 minutes to print any single page, if at all. I was also having the... 9 Jun 2010 01:01
Screen Inverted
I have tried the Crl + Alt +up/down arrows and there was no reaction. I have found that the only simple solution is to switch off and after a minute or so , swich on again. It seems to work ok after 3 to 5 on/off sequences and then its ok for weeks. It is a nuisance though when you're in a hurry to use the computer... 20 Jun 2010 08:03