First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
How to remove a program from Windows XP without using Add/Remove program
A couple of years ago I had trouble removing "Dynamics GP 10.0" using the Add/Remove program. I stumbled onto an article that showed me an alternative method of removing installed programs from Windows without using the Add/Remove program. I launched some native application on Windows that listed all the installe... 18 May 2010 17:02
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 20 May 2010 20:31
URGENT: Missing some files on my Windows XP desktop
Hi, Suddenly some files on my Windows XP desktop disappeared (but not all of them: just a few). I've already reboot, tried the "explorer.exe method" and nothing seems to work :( Any help is more than welcome! Thank you! ... 5 May 2010 21:37
System Restore Points
Hello I haven't got any System restore Points. Whenever I try to use System Restore the only System Restore Point is one created as I open System Restore. This morning I created three System restore points at hourly intervals however when I looked, just now, they have all gone & I have only one and that on... 18 May 2010 14:48
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:33
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
XP Home - Windows Activation problem after a repair install.
Following the OS Repair with any flavor of XP, you are unable to click into the activation screen because your browser is different. The OS repair re-installs IE 6. More than likely, you had IE 7 or IE 8. Reboot into the SAFE MODE and reload whichever flavor of browser you had before the repair. You WILL immediately g... 4 May 2010 20:13
DOMAIN\user and LOCAL\user are same persons and want to share a profile on local machine.
Hi Folks, I have a case where the same person is a member of two domains: DOMAIN\user and LOCAL\user. I have modified the registry so the profile list for both now identifies "C:\Documents and Settings\user" as the path and I have modified the permissions on "C:\...\user" so the DOMAIN\user and LOCAL\user h... 4 May 2010 22:25
Hardware Manager, Video Adapter, Yellow Exclamation mark is cast in stone.
When you installed the other video cards, did you go into the BIOS and disable the on-board video chips? It's possible that the warning you are getting still applies to your on-board motherboard chipset. Did you go to the Intel website and download the drivers for your chipset? It sounds like the wrong drive... 4 May 2010 16:52
Hardware Manager, Video Adapter, Yellow Exclamation mark is cast in stone.
Try to update the driver from within the Device Manager. Right click on the adapter and follow the prompts and instructions. See: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310123 Explanation of error codes generated by Device Manager in Windows XP Professional John LURKER wrote: Yes, And the Device Mana... 4 May 2010 16:52