From: Herc7 on
On Apr 18, 7:16 pm, Addinall <addin...(a)addinall.org> wrote:
> And without the public service, your dole wouldn't appear every week
> in your
> bank account like magic!!!

Yeh I know the current system is deeply entrenched in writing off
public servant salaries as contributing tax, what my point is is
you're all so far trapped into the bullshit it's pouring out of you.

Do government staff REALLY PAY TAX or not?

As in, do they CONTRIBUTE tax?

Does the amount of TAX collected go UP or DOWN when a public servants
pay is transferred?

The more elementary a concept the greater difficulty the masses have
with it.

LOOK. THE PRIVATE SECTOR MAKES MONEY.
THE GOVERNMENT TAKES 20-50% OF THAT MONEY
OR THEY SEND THE BOYS IN BLUE AROUND

There's TWO DIFFERENT salary schemes.
ONE COMES FROM BUSINESS PROFITS.
ONE IS TAKEN FROM COLLECTED TAX.

PRIVATE SECTOR FUNDS THE GOVERNMENT!
CAPICHE?

Herc
From: Government Shill #2 on
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:34:51 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
wrote:

>On Apr 18, 7:16�pm, Addinall <addin...(a)addinall.org> wrote:
>> And without the public service, your dole wouldn't appear every week
>> in your
>> bank account like magic!!!
>
>Yeh I know the current system is deeply entrenched in writing off
>public servant salaries as contributing tax, what my point is is
>you're all so far trapped into the bullshit it's pouring out of you.
>
>Do government staff REALLY PAY TAX or not?
>
>As in, do they CONTRIBUTE tax?
>
>Does the amount of TAX collected go UP or DOWN when a public servants
>pay is transferred?
>
>The more elementary a concept the greater difficulty the masses have
>with it.
>
>LOOK. THE PRIVATE SECTOR MAKES MONEY.
>THE GOVERNMENT TAKES 20-50% OF THAT MONEY
>OR THEY SEND THE BOYS IN BLUE AROUND
>
>There's TWO DIFFERENT salary schemes.
>ONE COMES FROM BUSINESS PROFITS.
>ONE IS TAKEN FROM COLLECTED TAX.
>
>PRIVATE SECTOR FUNDS THE GOVERNMENT!
>CAPICHE?

And individual public servants contribute part of their personal income to
fund the government. In exactly the same manner as an individual in the
private sector.

So, in answer to your question "How much TAX does a public servant pay?",
the answer is; exactly the same as a person in the private sector.

You are amazingly dense. Or do you have a bozone layer?

--
Shill #2

Bozone (n.):
The substance surrounding stupid people that stop bright ideas from
penetrating.

The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the
near future.
From: Herc7 on
> And individual public servants contribute part of their personal income to
> fund the government. In exactly the same manner as an individual in the
> private sector.

No they don't, they just SAY they do. Their income is funded by the
government, how can you fund the government with government funds?

Herc
From: terryc on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:09:49 -0700, Herc7 wrote:

> a) a comparable rate to the private sector

In general, most likely more. As a public servant you are prevented from
some of the taxation minimisation lurks that a private individual may
have access to
From: terryc on
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:34:51 -0700, Herc7 wrote:

> Do government staff REALLY PAY TAX or not?

Yes, the individual does.

> As in, do they CONTRIBUTE tax?

Yes, the individual does.

> Does the amount of TAX collected go UP or DOWN when a public servants
> pay is transferred?

Well, yes as it isn't called a Tax on the outgoings/expense side.
Your argument about the amount really appears on both sides of the
ledger is understood.

Your problem is you are asking two entirely different questions above.
this is why people are not understanding you. When I am a public servant,
then I pay tax. The circular path of the money entrails is something I
leave for the economists.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: computer projector to match the screen?
Next: Paypal