From: Tsunami Australia on
On 18/04/2010 11:09 AM, Herc7 wrote:
> a) a comparable rate to the private sector
>
> b) the government is paid with taxes you idiot!
>
> Herc

Cross-posting troll!!!

Why does everyone always answer these idiots?
From: "i|||| | | || ||| || |||| 2.0" i| || ||| ||||| |||||| on

"Tsunami Australia" <null(a)null.com> wrote in message
> On 18/04/2010 11:09 AM, Herc7 wrote:
>> a) a comparable rate to the private sector
>>
>> b) the government is paid with taxes you idiot!
>>
>> Herc
>
> Cross-posting troll!!!
>
> Why does everyone always answer these idiots?

Why does the Australian government pay the internet access for unemployable nutters ?
So they can join the rest of us in the rubber rooms :-)
It costs $15k a year for dole and internet , as opposed to $75k a year to lock them up

Repliers render the public a service to distract them and keep them attached to the
internet for 16 hours a day instead of standing on street corners.

....or maybe I am nuts, and you are entertaining me?
...or ARE you?
:-)

From: Coach on
On Apr 20, 12:28 pm, Tsunami Australia <n...(a)null.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2010 11:09 AM, Herc7 wrote:
>
> > a) a comparable rate to the private sector
>
> > b) the government is paid with taxes you idiot!
>
> > Herc
>
> Cross-posting troll!!!

You call someone a "cross-posting troll", yet you cross post to 5
newsgroups yourself. So clearly your own rules don't apply to
yourself.
From: Tsunami Australia on
On 20/04/2010 1:16 PM, Coach wrote:
> On Apr 20, 12:28 pm, Tsunami Australia<n...(a)null.com> wrote:
>> On 18/04/2010 11:09 AM, Herc7 wrote:
>>
>>> a) a comparable rate to the private sector
>>
>>> b) the government is paid with taxes you idiot!
>>
>>> Herc
>>
>> Cross-posting troll!!!
>

> You call someone a "cross-posting troll", yet you cross post to 5
> newsgroups yourself. So clearly your own rules don't apply to
> yourself.

I cross-posted in reply. I'm never a cross-poster as an OP.
From: Coach on
On Apr 20, 1:22 pm, Tsunami Australia <n...(a)null.com> wrote:
> On 20/04/2010 1:16 PM, Coach wrote:

> >> Cross-posting troll!!!
>
> > You call someone a "cross-posting troll", yet you cross post to 5
> > newsgroups yourself.  So clearly your own rules don't apply to
> > yourself.
>
> I cross-posted in reply. I'm never a cross-poster as an OP.

As I said, your own rules don't apply to yourself. You live by the
rule or "do as I say, not as I do".
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: computer projector to match the screen?
Next: Paypal