From: Government Shill #2 on
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:45:11 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
wrote:

>On Apr 19, 11:15�am, "me here" <gloaming_ag...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Is this the same guy?
>>
>> http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.jsp?handle=Herc7&uid=1342907
>
>Why you want a date?

There doesn't seem to be an entry in the profile for "Looney Tunes".

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman
From: Herc7 on
On Apr 19, 3:00 pm, "i|||| | | || ||| || |||| 2.0" <i| || ||| |||||
> "Herc7" <ozd...(a)australia.edu> wrote in message

> On Apr 19, 11:15 am, "me here" <gloaming_ag...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is this the same guy?
>
> >http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.jsp?handle=Herc7&uid=1342907
>
> Why you want a date?
>
> I'm not saying eliminating a projected gross salary on a payslip is
> wrong, I'm saying lets be honest, public servants consume tax they
> don't contribute any tax.
>
> But this is as bad as convincing people when I open a book and it
> answers the question I just asked with a random quote is
> supernatural.  Go on believing the system!  YAY!  Pay double tax for
> all I care, but in reality public servants are glorified dole
> bludgers.  Same source of income as Centerlink payments.
>
> --------
>
>  Which are taxable income, if you stay on it long enough it works out to zero,
> but it is still taxable. That yearly slip with payments and zero tax isn't for your
> convenience.
>
> CentreLink doesn't care and can't alter the salary if an employee shacks up with anyone.
> If a dole bludger shares with anybody, CentreLink does care a lot and can vary payments.
>
>  Another difference, Centrelink can insist employees take the odd shower.
>
> Why do most long term unemployed try this line of argument?

Public servants pay $100+ pw tax
Dole recipients pay $0 pw tax
Private sector on the same wage as the dole pay <>20% tax.

So its not where your salary comes from or what you earn that
determines your tax, it's whether you abide by a job description or
not.

Herc
From: me here on
Government Shill #2 wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:45:11 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
> wrote:
>
> >On Apr 19, 11:15�am, "me here" <gloaming_ag...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is this the same guy?
> > >
> >> http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.jsp?handle=Herc7&uid=1342907
> >
> > Why you want a date?
>

> There doesn't seem to be an entry in the profile for "Looney Tunes".
>
> --
> Shill #2
>
> Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and
> round... theobviousgcashman

I hope he stands by his word that public servants are bludgers next
time he or his family are in the emergency ward at their local public
hospital. Will he tell the staff working they're guts out that they're
all bludgers?

Same if he needs the Police. When they arrive will he tell them
they're bludgers.

And our troops getting their arses blown away overseas, well they must
be a pack of bludgers as well.

Afterall that's what the original poster is saying.

Stuff like this is OT and it's also grossly untrue.

From: Herc7 on
On Apr 19, 4:27 pm, "asdf" <a...(a)nowhere.nowhere> wrote:

> Time for your tablet, I fear.

I give you a challenge asdf.

Read every word, watch the video at www.AustralianPolice.com
then come back and tell me that again.

Herc
From: Brad on
On Apr 19, 4:21 pm, "asdf" <a...(a)nowhere.nowhere> wrote:

> Unless, of course you earn an awful, awful lot, in which case you pay nearly
> no tax. Witness Kerry, who took the tax department to court over a tax bill
> of a few hundred dollars.... and won - at taxpayers' expense- tens of
> thousands of dollars.

That's not entirely true. He had paid all the tax that was owing. This
was an additional levy by the ATO that was disputed as being
incorrect.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: computer projector to match the screen?
Next: Paypal