From: Addinall on
On Apr 18, 7:34 pm, Herc7 <ozd...(a)australia.edu> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 7:16 pm, Addinall <addin...(a)addinall.org> wrote:
>
> > And without the public service, your dole wouldn't appear every week
> > in your
> > bank account like magic!!!
>
> Yeh I know the current system is deeply entrenched in writing off
> public servant salaries as contributing tax,

That's because it is true.

> what my point is is
> you're all so far trapped into the bullshit it's pouring out of you.

You only think that way because you get your fiscal knowledge
from 'Bananas in Pajamas'. Anyone sensible will tell you that the
employees of the APS are, as a block, the largest contributor to
income tax in the country. And by virtue, the Commonwealth
pays VASTLY more payroll tax than any other organisation.

And what's with "you're". I have my own ABN. If I were a full time
APSO do you really think I could dive between Minerals and Petroleum,
Australian Bureau of Statistics, Health, Defence, BCC at a whim?
HR would have a heart attack. MUCH of my company is funded
by the government, and I can assure you, I do pay tax. REAL tax.

> Do government staff REALLY PAY TAX or not?

Yes.

> As in, do they CONTRIBUTE tax?

Yes.

> Does the amount of TAX collected go UP or DOWN when a public servants
> pay is transferred?

Up.

> The more elementary a concept the greater difficulty the masses have
> with it.
>
> LOOK.  THE PRIVATE SECTOR MAKES MONEY.
> THE GOVERNMENT TAKES 20-50% OF THAT MONEY
> OR THEY SEND THE BOYS IN BLUE AROUND
>
> There's TWO DIFFERENT salary schemes.
> ONE COMES FROM BUSINESS PROFITS.
> ONE IS TAKEN FROM COLLECTED TAX.
>
> PRIVATE SECTOR FUNDS THE GOVERNMENT!
> CAPICHE?

Other way around quite often. CSC and EDS are two of the biggest IT
services
organisations in the country. Almost 100% funded from government
coffers.
The government are BUYING a service from these organisations, and the
staff,
in return for a monetary reward. The government BUYS services from
the APS
in return for FUNDING. The only difference being that the APS is not
allowed
to keep or distribute profit.

HTH.

Mark Addinall

From: SG1 on
Herc I did not see you at the mall. I was there with my carnation. Now be a
good little psycho and take your medicine and crawl back under the rock.

From: Hunter on
Herc7 wrote:
> On Apr 18, 7:16 pm, Addinall <addin...(a)addinall.org> wrote:
>> And without the public service, your dole wouldn't appear every week
>> in your
>> bank account like magic!!!
>
> Yeh I know the current system is deeply entrenched in writing off
> public servant salaries as contributing tax, what my point is is
> you're all so far trapped into the bullshit it's pouring out of you.
>
> Do government staff REALLY PAY TAX or not?
>
> As in, do they CONTRIBUTE tax?

Under your simplistic view, carried to the nth degree, no tax paid by
anyone CONTRIBUTES, because it ALL goes back into services that EVERYONE
uses, so by your childish logic NO-ONE pays tax in reality, the
government is dishing it out to everyone just to take it back again, in
one form or another.

From: me here on
Hunter wrote:

> Herc7 wrote:
> > On Apr 18, 7:16 pm, Addinall <addin...(a)addinall.org> wrote:
> >> And without the public service, your dole wouldn't appear every
> week >> in your
> >> bank account like magic!!!
> >
> > Yeh I know the current system is deeply entrenched in writing off
> > public servant salaries as contributing tax, what my point is is
> > you're all so far trapped into the bullshit it's pouring out of you.
> >
> > Do government staff REALLY PAY TAX or not?
> >
> > As in, do they CONTRIBUTE tax?
>

> Under your simplistic view, carried to the nth degree, no tax paid by
> anyone CONTRIBUTES, because it ALL goes back into services that
> EVERYONE uses, so by your childish logic NO-ONE pays tax in reality,
> the government is dishing it out to everyone just to take it back
> again, in one form or another.

Is this the same guy?

http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.jsp?handle=Herc7&uid=1342907
From: Herc7 on
On Apr 19, 11:15 am, "me here" <gloaming_ag...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the same guy?
>
> http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.jsp?handle=Herc7&uid=1342907

Why you want a date?

I'm not saying eliminating a projected gross salary on a payslip is
wrong, I'm saying lets be honest, public servants consume tax they
don't contribute any tax.

But this is as bad as convincing people when I open a book and it
answers the question I just asked with a random quote is
supernatural. Go on believing the system! YAY! Pay double tax for
all I care, but in reality public servants are glorified dole
bludgers. Same source of income as Centerlink payments.

Herc
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: computer projector to match the screen?
Next: Paypal