From: "i|||| | | || ||| || |||| 2.0" i| || ||| ||||| |||||| on

"Tsunami Australia" <null(a)null.com> wrote in message
> On 20/04/2010 1:16 PM, Coach wrote:

>> You call someone a "cross-posting troll", yet you cross post to 5
>> newsgroups yourself. So clearly your own rules don't apply to
>> yourself.
>
> I cross-posted in reply. I'm never a cross-poster as an OP.

I read a sci-fantasy-whatever novel once that had Hell as multiple personalities.
One Hell was pleased it had tempted a cat.
Another Hell pointed 'uh..its a CAT'
First Hell 'oh, right, sorry'
It had merely become appraised of something else it owned, no sin is possible.

you attempt to cross swords with Coach
Imagine trying to rationalise with a cat
just RUN
:-)

From: terry on
On Apr 19, 12:45 pm, Herc7 <ozd...(a)australia.edu> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 11:15 am, "me here" <gloaming_ag...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is this the same guy?
>
> >http://www.rsvp.com.au/profile/display.jsp?handle=Herc7&uid=1342907
>
> Why you want a date?
>
> I'm not saying eliminating a projected gross salary on a payslip is
> wrong, I'm saying lets be honest, public servants consume tax they
> don't contribute any tax.
>
> But this is as bad as convincing people when I open a book and it
> answers the question I just asked with a random quote is
> supernatural.  Go on believing the system!  YAY!  Pay double tax for
> all I care, but in reality public servants are glorified dole
> bludgers.  Same source of income as Centerlink payments.

Why is the source of income the determinant of whether someone is a
bludger.? The soldier putting his balls on the line in Afganistan
gets his income from the same source as Centrelink also. So is he /she
a glorified dole bludger in your book.? The reality is the when you
look at all the services the government provides the average wage
earner would recieve more than he pays in tax. so by your own
definition you are probably a glorified dole bludger too. Of course I
am making an assumption about you here, but based on the intelligence
of your posts I am pretty confidant of that assumption.

From: |-|ercules on
"Government Shill #2" <gov.shill(a)gmail.com> wrote
> On Sun, 2 May 2010 15:13:40 +1000, "|-|ercules"
> <milliondollarfraud(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>You still going on and on that people paid with TAX are actually paying TAX?
>
> You still refuse to believe it's true?
>
> Yet you will Believe in a god?

Don't take my word for it!

How many public servants does it take to pay REAL TAX?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXjbKvt37PE&feature=player_embedded

Herc
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: computer projector to match the screen?
Next: Paypal