From: Mr.Jan on
On Mar 5, 11:50 pm, desp...(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> On Mar 5, 6:25 pm, "Eric J. Holtman" <e...(a)ericholtman.com> wrote:
>
> > desp...(a)yahoo.com wrote in news:c610fcaf-826c-4ed4-8e00-9e7ddf47a170
> > @k2g2000pro.googlegroups.com:
>
> > > I'll stay out of the cloud with my quicken data.
>
> > Which is almost certainly the right move.  But
> > you don't actually also believe that you're data
> > isn't still out there on some server, right?
>
> No, I'm sure every piece of it is out there somewhere.  It is having
> it all in one place (with passwords) that concerns me the most.
>
> Doug

I am amazed at how much trust I put into sites like Mint.com with
passwords and logons. Of course, one of the reasons is to make sure
I know if someone else is processing transactions on my accounts so
that is the trade off. I have been using Yodlee.com for 10 years now
with no problems but that does not mean I never will have a problem.
One of the features of Mint I like is when they alert you of any
transaction over $500.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: UNMATCH NEAR MATCH??